You belong to us~!

Misfit crew x reader.

Why? I got bored and I can't sleep,

Oh, if any of you are reading 'Maid for chaos' What should happen next?

And, can someone draw Creator chan holding a smol Amour in her arms? I can draw skeles, not humans. XD

[××××××××××××]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^Supposed to be Amours katanna^

Currently, you were relaxing in your room, watching YouTube/ reading fanfics.

Everyone else in the mansion was asleep, it was late. Well, Fear and Hallow might be awake, since they were more active at night.

And you did think you heard Hallow digging through the cabinets for midnight snack.

All was well, until you heard tapping on your window.

You chose to ignore it, until Romeo flew into it, breaking it as he collapsed on the floor.

"Romeo!? What the actual hell is wrong with you!?" You hop of your bed and sit next to him, taking his head in your lap.

He just opened his fuchsia eyes and looked up at you with a slight smirk. "Came to visit my favorite human~."

"That doesn't mean you jump into peoples windows! That was so loud, Asher is probably awake with his guns!" You playfully punch his shoulder.

A sudden buzzing fills the room as another skeleton enters your broken window frame. "What in the love of sunflowers happed in here?"

Looking up, you saw Mari standing in your room, his wings must have been the buzzing sound.

"That was idiotic of you to break her window. You could have just waited for her to open it."  Cyrus facepalms, suddenly next to Mari.

"No one got hurt, right?" Jasper asks, making your room slightly chilly as he fazed through the wall.

"If you hurt her I'm going to cut your hands off and feed them to you." Amour was suddenly next to you.

"Guys, why in the world are you all in my room? And don't you all live here?" You ask, staring at the group of five.

Cyrus shook his head, kneeling down to your level. "No. Creator thought it was getting far too crowded, so she made us a separate house."

"And to answer your question baby doll, were gonna steal ya.~" Romeo nuzzles his face in your stomach.

"What? Why?" You tried to ignore the blush you were slowly gaining.

"Simple. You spend way too much time with them, were feeling a bit left out, isn't that right Jaspy?" Amour grins.

Jasper nods and takes one of your hands in his see through one, it was slightly chilly. "Yes. Even if you object, were taking you anyway."

"But i-"

Cyrus shoves Romeo aside and takes you in his arms, carrying you on his shoulder.

Wow.. He was so... Tall.

Romeo stood up from the floor, shaking the glass out of his shirt. "Let's go Babydoll.~"

Jasper linked hands with the rest, as you all vanished in lavender smelling smoke.

{~~~~~~}

In a violet spark, all of you suddenly appeared in a living room with a fireplace going.

You had landed in Cyrus' lap, while you were flustered, he didn't seemed fazed at all.

Jasper smiles cutely and presses a kiss to your hand. "Its great to have you back Lady y/n."

Romeo laid his head in your lap, his back on your thigh as his wings folded and it felt weird.

Mari hugged your side and nuzzles your shoulder, the fuzz around his neck stuffed in your face. It smelled of sweet honey and daisy's.

Amour just smiled and sat at your feet and held your hand. "We missed you y/n-chan."

Your blush worsens. "I can tell." You scratch between Romeo's horns with your free hand, but once he makes a weird noise, you quickly go to pet Mari's floof instead.

Mari giggled as his antennas twitched.

"I shall make us some hot cocoa, I'll be back." Jasper sent you a sweet smile as he fazed through one of the walls. Again.

Cyrus seemed to fascinated with your hair, playing with it and wrapping strands of it in his long phalanges.

You weren't used to this massive amount of affection, is it bad to say you liked it? No? Okay then.

The tv played.. Something, you really weren't paying any attention to it as you got squished between four skeletons.

Why was Mari so soft? You had no idea, but all you wanted to do was fall asleep face first in his fluff.

Why was Cyrus' lap so warm? He was a robot.. Wasn't he? You don't know. Robot's are weird. Cyrus is pretty and weird.

Wait what?

Jasper came back shortly, holding a silver platter full of various mugs, setting it down as he floated over your shoulder.

How he drank, you'll never know how. Ghost were confusing. But Jasper was an exception.

Maybe you could get used to this.

Romeo sniffed and sent you a smirk. "You're gonna start your period soon."

......

......

You shoved him off your lap quickly, making him smack into the table.

You quickly take Mari and set him in your lap, leaving Romeo to get scolded and almost killed by Amour.

......

He'll be fine.

.....

......

Probably.

End. :3