Headcannon- Jealously.

Yass! My favorite thing to write about! Hope you enjoy~

Song- Jealous by Nick Jonas.

Cupid:

Cupid doesn't get too jealous that often. But he does when someone flirts with you, or when someone makes you blush.

He'll stomp over to them and slap them with his glove, muttering. "Mine."

The person will stand there confused as to why a pink skeleton had slapped them with a rubber glove.

Hallow:

Hallow gets jealous at random.

He gives death glares at anyone who's looking at you like a piece of meat.

If anyone touches you, by resting a hand on your shoulder while you're at the bar, Hallow runs over to them grabbing them by the neck, lifting them off the floor.

"Back the f*ck off, that eye candy there is mine!" He shouts in their face before throwing them across the room.

Its cute how jealous he gets, and you tease him about it later.

He just puffs his chest and crosses his arms, denying his jealousy.

Coby:

You and him go out all the time, so he always keeps an eye on you and the people around you.

If anyone tries to make a move on you, he'll hiss as does his vipers while they stand on end, scaring the guy away.

He'll sit you in his lap, with his chin on your head, his arms will be tight around you, just under your bra line.

Its sweet, but you think he goes overboard sometimes. To which he denies.

Asher:

Asher hates it when a guy calls you a pet name, one time you had a waiter that called you doll.

Asher growled loudly at him, and puffed himself up just make his already big self look even bigger.

You had to get a new waiter....

Asher thought his mark on your shoulder would be enough, but clearly it wasn't. Nor was his scent on you.

He'll have to try harder next time, this time the mark won't be on your shoulder it'll be your neck for everyone to see.

Fear:

Fear doesn't get jealous really, he'll just slap a b*tch who tried to hit on you with a spider leg.

His face will be blank as usual as the person stares at him in shock.

You just smile awkwardly and leave with your widow.

Lockheart:

Lock gets annoyed by the constant flirting and comments that are directed at you. He'll tap his sharp nails against the table while irritated.

If someone makes you blush, he'll snap his head up at the person then bare his teeth, as they walk away, he blows a speck of fire at their back side.  Lighting their pants on fire.

You stare at him in shock while he just laughs, tapping his fingers against the table again, looking to the side, acting like nothing happened.

Bonus^^

Romeo:

If you're on a date and the server or waiter says something at makes him tick, Romeo will stomp on their foot with his heels.

They yelp and drop the food, making it spill on the floor.

Romeo just giggles and looks at you lovingly. While you ask the waiter if they're okay.

Jasper:

Jasper has low self-esteem, and he's afraid that you'll leave him for someone better, which is why he gets jealous easily.

If a guy even looks at you the wrong way, he'll turn invisible and beat the hell out of them.

Or scare the hell out of them with floating objects.

Or, the smoke around his neck will choke them to death.

You have to calm him down and tear him away from the guy, apologizing, then floating away with your jealous ghostly boyfriend.

Amour: (bet cha wanted this one, didn't cha?)

Jealous? That is just one word in his vocabulary.

If a guy or anyone bumps into you by accident, Amour will grab them by the throat and stab them fifty times before tossing them aside.

He skips behind you joyfully, while he taps his knife against his chin.

If anyone rudely shoves you out of the way, Amour will drag them away and cut their legs off.

He's behind you again before you even notice he's gone, when you look back at him, he innocently smiles with his arms behind his back.

You smile back and continue to walk through the busy mall.

If someone tries to rush you, Amour will take a clock off the wall and stuff into their mouth breaking their jaw. He makes a time pun, then returns to your side.

Once you're home from the mall, you ask him if he had a good day, by which he responds with-

"Oh it was simply divine~" He giggles while washing his knife in the kitchen sink.