Handful of trouble.

Bitty! Outcast's x reader. Since I love bitty fanfics. ^W^

Also, can you believe this book has 150+1 counting this one, chapter/pages!? I never thought I'd get this far! My goal is 200. Since its the limit.

Don't worry there is going to be a second Outcast/Misfit book! I love writing em!

×××××××××××××××

Being cooped up in the house isn't the best thing, but you didn't really hate it either.

Your dorky roommate mostly kept to her self anyway, writing or raging at pokemon shield. Or fangirling over Lamia horrotale sans for some reason.

She had a massive doll house in her room which held your shared bitties.

They kept you company when they could, but they would mostly sleep with her. Or hide away in the doll house.

A poke to your side snapped you out of your thoughts as you looked down and saw Hallow standing on the arm of the couch.

He smiles and pokes you again. "Heya peaches. Do you have any candy? Cupid hid the jar again."

You smile and pick him up, setting him in your pocket, getting off the couch to run to the kitchen.

Lockheart sat by the stove with his arms crossed. "What are you two idiots doing?"

"Getting snacks." You respond, opening a cabinet, taking out a bag filled with various bite sized candy bars.

Hallow jumped into the bag with his mouth watering. "Oh yes! This is heaven!"

Lockheart rolled his eyes and flew over to you both, sitting on your shoulder as he stared at the bat in the bag.

"You look stupid." Lock mumbles.

"Fine be an a**hole. I'm not sharing anyway." Hallow sticks his tongue out and takes a bite of his Twix then flipping off the horned angel.

You roll your eyes at their banter as you walked back to the living room taking a seat on the couch.

As you scrolled through channels, you heard faint tapping. Looking down, Fear was looking up at you.

"Hey Fear, come to join us?" You set the remote down to pick him up.

Fear crawls up your arm, tickling you with the tips of his spider legs, which were oddly cold.

He takes a seat on the other end of the couch, writing with one of Creator's small pens.

Something started to wrap around your leg, it was oddly hot and chilled at the same time...? Lifting your leg to sit on the coffee table, you found Coby with his tail coiled around you.

"Heya mouse." He smirks.

"About time you join us! C'mon there's a good movie on." Hallow tosses him some starburst's.

Days like these were hard to come by, usually all they did was bicker or prank each other. So, you enjoyed it while you still could.

××××××××××××

Bathing all of them at once had always been an issue. Creator helped with this, mostly with Cupid, Coby and Asher's hair.

Fear refused to be bathed, he crawled up the wall and his in the corner of the bathroom, which had a high ceiling.

"Fear, come on down, the vwater is fine." Hallow splashed the water in the sink with his wings, putting his arms behind his back as he stared at the widow.

"No." Fear hisses.

Creator set Cupid down, wrapping him in a pink wash cloth. "Bug baby, we have to wash your coat, you never take that thing off."

Was he self conscious? Insecure? Or was he hiding something? You didn't know. Or did he prefer to be dirty? You wouldn't have guessed so by his neat freak nature.

Coby slithered around Creator's arm and propped his head up on his elbows. "Fear, it feels-s-s great.~"

"P*ss off." Fear glares down at him, mouth in a snarl, a drop of venom dripped from his 'lip'.

"I'll go to the store and buy you all the tea you want." Creator grins, hands on her hips.

"...."

He started to crawl down the wall.

You chuckled to yourself as you brushed out Lockheart's wet feathers, he sat with his arms crossed and tried to hide his small smile.

Turns out, other than his hands and feet, all of Fear's bones were solid black, a red hourglass was on his back.

He hid his flustered face as Creator began to scrub his tiny ribs. She even cleaned his glasses.

Now you knew why she found tiny skeleton feet so adorable.

×××××××××××××

Camping out in the living room was always fun with the party of hybrid skeletons bitties.

Creator laid out a massive blanket pallet and made a blanket fort while you went to get snacks.

After laying down, you both had many tiny skeletons surrounding you.

Coby wrapped around your arm, Asher curled up on your back snoring, Hallow on Creator's head watching as she typed on her phone.

Cupid sat on her shoulder, slowly dozing off, and Lockheart sat with a pout between you both.

You poked one of his horns, only to get your finger bit, but it didn't hurt that much at all.

Fear sat in his red turtleneck with a faint blush as he tried to hide in Creator's shirt pocket.

He had eaten a house spider that was bigger than him.. Leaving a bloody, gutted, body on the floor with its legs missing.

Gross.

At least he cleaned it up, but you had to wipe the blood off his mouth.

"I love you handful of idiots." Creator laughs patting her finger between Lockheart's horns.

He blushed and turned away from her.

You smile with a nod. "I love em too." You gently rub a finger down Coby's tail making him grin in his sleep.

What would you do without them?

End. :3