Warm winter.

Bipolar! Cupid x reader.

Meaning, Cupid has personality changes. Thx for the request hun!

Yeah I changed it, hope you don't mind. Lots of people like it when CC has random changes.

I'd love to write more of these :3

°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Cupid had invited you to the Christmas party he and the others were throwing.

When you stood on the front porch, which was covered in multicolored lights, you had seen Asher running in the snow happily.

Snow covered him, making him look like an arctic fox instead of a wolf.

He sent you a smile before jumping in to shoveled pile of snow.

You giggle to yourself and knock on the door, putting your gloved hands back in your pockets. Scarf covering your face snugly.

Surprisingly, Coby had answered the door. Dressed in a thick sweater, fuzzy pajama pants, he looked miserable. Even the snakes had bags under their eyes.

"Are you okay?" You ask him, putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him from falling over.

He slowly nodded, and turned his head to sneeze. "Sssorry... Winter always sssemed to hate me.." He coughs and shuts the door behind you.

He sends you one last weak wave, before Creator runs down the stairs and grabs him. "Coby! You're not supposed to leave you room! Its far too cold for you! Get your scale shedding butt upstairs!"

Coby sneezes again. "I'm on my way momma..." He coughs and slowly walks up the stairs.

Creator rolls her eyes and sends you a smile then chases after the sick gorgon.

You shake your head and put your coat on the wooden coat rack, with the others.

Afterwards, you made your way to the kitchen, hoping to find the pixie.

°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Cupid stood by the dining table, his scarf tied around his head and she scrubbed the surface of the table.

His tongue hung out a little, as he focused on the stain on the table. He was clearly irritated.

You sneakily walk up to him and hug him from behind. "Heya poofball. What cha doin'?"

He jumps from the sudden embrace but relaxes at your voice. "Y/n. Don't scare me!" He gently pats your hands off his waist.

He turns to you, removing his scarf tiring it back around his neck, in a perfect swaying bow.

"The gingerbread cookies are in the stove at the moment. So, it'll be a little while before we can decorate them! Please, make yourself at home!" He smiles, giving you a hug, making sure not to get flour on you.

The hug was a little longer than his usual hugs, and his arms were a little lower, but before you could comment on it, he pulled away and innocently smiled.

You smiled back with a faint blush, did..did Cupid secretly like you? He couldn't could he?

You shook in your head and left to join the others in the living room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Asher was asleep, curled up in a ball in front of the fireplace, Hallow sat in a blanket burrito, Coby was up in his room, And Fear was on the couch a few couch cushions away from the vampire.