Elemental mother.

This is what Creator chan does when she wants to write more fluff and being honest I want more smol's.... And since you never see Creator's momma mode around them, here ya go.

Quadruplets.. Yeah they were a handful. Each of them very different, liking different things and hating other things.

They never got along either, Igniter always threw fits, Aspen was an absolute blessing, Alistair was hyper, and Octavian? Well.. He was always just kind of there..

So, I'll tell ya how I found them.

It was a long time ago.....

==============

Which was actually a few months ago.

5/17/19

I had a charm bracelet that I found very odd.

It had four diamond shaped gems, A warm one shining a bright and warm red, a cool one (in temperature) which shined a dull green, a sparkling one which was a sky blue and turned yellow in the sunlight, and the last one a cold and soft blue.

I always found it an odd bracelet, I had no idea where it came from or who gave it to me. I just found it and I've worn it ever since.

I was always an outdoor person, I loved being outside at all times, when ever I had the chance I'd dart out the door and run into the woods a mile or two from my sisters.

Whenever I was in the forest, I felt like I was home. Like, I could just stay there forever and not deal with humans who just use you. And are harsh to you.

Since I had another bad day, I booked it for the woods. My camo fuzzy hoodie wrapped around me, the wind blowing my hair in my face but I didn't care at the moment.

I sat on the soft grass staring down at the charm bracelet, the green one seemed to glow brightly whenever I was here, it always calmed my nerves.

I look over to the water where a deer and its baby drank casually, above me the birds sang a soft melody, the sun shined brightly, warming me with its rays.

I smiled and let out a sigh of bliss, laying on my back, my arms far from my body, I was stretched out like a starfish.

I closed my eyes and found myself in dreamland as I took a small nap.

=============

I heard a voice and something trying to shake me, whatever it was had very small hands.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking down my eyes widen when I saw a tiny skeleton poking me.

"Are you dead?" He asked me, voice sounding worried yet annoyed. He must have been trying to wake me up for hours.. When did it become night?

"No, I'm fine. I just dozed off... Wait, where's my bracelet!?" I panicked searching the grass around me, which was much longer than it was earlier.

"I don't know what your talking about.. I didn't see a stupid necklace." He pouts, his toddler voice struggling on the S words.

"But I could have sworn it was..  What the..?" I look at the skeleton's forehead, the ruby charm from my bracelet was in the dead center of his skull.

"Why are you staring at me!" His cheeks flush as he turns away from me, huffing again and kicking the dirt.

"This can't be.. Wait.. If you're here.. Then where are the other three?" I ask quietly to myself.

As if in cue, the shrubbery shakes and another small skeleton walks out, my missing green gem on his forehead as well.

"Stop your yelling! Your scaring away the bunnies!" He pouts, walking over to the temperamental skeleton, tapping his arm softly.