Grocery store madness. (Short story)

Been a while since I've made one of these. Just the Outcast's being stupid at the store.

If any of ya got anymore ideas for these let me know.

Pic above is made by a bunch of artists. I just put them in one big pic, hopefully it's there.

Thx for all the amazing fanart~ Credit to you. UwU

××××××××××××

Fear finally finished the long list of things they needed for the house, after going through all the cabinets and pantries.

"Cupid." Fear asked, trying to get the angel's attention, but Cupid was too busy going through his journal.

Fear sighs and opens his face. "Cupid!"

Cupid squealed loudly and fell off the couch. "Fear! You gave me a heart attack!"

Fear shrugged his shoulders with a slight smile. "I got the grocery list. I'll be in the car waiting."

Cupid took the list out of his hands harshly and looked over it. "Jeeze.. We really are out of everything..."

Fear nods. "That is because we have eleven males living in this mansion. What do you expect?"

Cupid sighs. "I'll get the others."

Fear adjusts his glasses and leaves with a nod to the garage.

Cupid stood and put the list in his satchel then walked over to the bottom of the stairs. "GET OFF YOUR BIG BUTTS AND GET THE HECK DOWN HERE! WE'RE GOING TO THE STORE! HURRY UP!"

With a smile on his face he heard the others rushing to get down the stairs as fast as they could, unfortunately, Asher tripped.

"About time. Get in the car." Cupid crossed his arms and looks at the pile of four skeletons.

Hallow huffed and shoved the gorgon off him. "Can we get candy?"

Coby's snakes hiss and nip at Hallow's hands. "Dude! Don't touch my hair!"

Asher shoved them both aside. "I get to pick out the snacks!"

He got kicked in the side. "Get your big a** of me you f**king oversized dog!" Lockheart hisses, kicking him again.

Cupid facepalms.

×××××××××××××

Once in the car, many of them complained like children at the seating arrangement.

Cupid sat in the drivers seat, Fear took shotgun, in the first row was Hallow and Asher, with Coby squished between them.

In the backseat sat Lockheart with his arms behind his head, his whole body took up the backseat.

"Dude! Let me sit next to you! I'm getting crushed here!" Coby whined poking Lock's side.

Lock's tail slaps his hand off him as he smirks. "I would, but I hate you, so, no."

Coby pouted and sat between the vampire and werewolf with his arms crossed. "This sucks."

Hallow chuckled. "No, I suck."

Asher side glared at him. "Gross."

"Shut up flea bag." Lockheart mutters.

"All of you shut up before I rip your skulls in half and drain your insides." Fear sneers into the rearview mirror.

After that, everyone sat in silence.

××××××××××××

"Guys, were here." Cupid announces, shutting the car off.