Heart of metal. (Special)

All I can say is, thank you all for being concerned for me about my surgery. You're all too sweet to me.

And it was nothing too bad, just got a few teeth pulled.. And it sucks.

Anyway, have fun. (I'm feeling much better today. :3)

Cupid had called you over to help him with another baking session, what was he gonna make now? You had no idea.

You rang the doorbell and stood there for a few minuets, until you heard:

"LOVCKHEART! GET OFF YOUR LAZY A** AND GET THE DOOR!" An angry angel yells.

You giggle to yourself, until said skeleton opens the door with a frown.

"Oh, hey y/n. I take it you heard Cupid about to kick my a**... Come in, or whatever..." The fallen angel rolls his eyes and opens the door for you.

"Thanks LH." You send him a smile, then run off to the kitchen.

Lockheart scoffed and kicked the door shut with his heeled boots, then he plopped lazily on the couch.

-----

Cupid greeted you in a bone crushing hug. "Heya y/n! I've been waiting for you!"

You struggled to breathe as you hugged the angel back. "Heh. Nice to see you again too."

He beams and let's go of you. "Alright, so, I was thinking strawberry shortcake, or devils food cake, which do you think?"

You put on your apron and stand next to him, overlooking the huge cookbook in his hands.

"Hmm.. Hallow might attack us if we have the strawberry one.. Eh what the heck, let's make it." You put your hands on your hips.

Cupid nods and rushes to get the ingredients.

------

Fear peeks his head into his Creator's office, he found the girl at her desk working on.. Something.

"Creator, what are you working on? You've been in here for days. Don't you think you should take a break?" He asks softly.

Creator turns her head to him, her glasses crooked, her eyes were bloodshot, she hadn't slept in days. "No. He's not finished..."

She weakly turns to the side, almost tripping over nothing, until Fear catches her with a spider leg.

"That's it, you're taking a nap! Try and stop me, but you need it." He sighs and rushes to her side, grabbing her by the waist, hoisting her over his shoulder.

She whines but doesn't move. "Finish him for *yawn* me... Spider boi.."

Fear chuckles. "Sure thing." He carries her out of her office and down into the hallway.

-------

You wiped your forehead and took a seat at the dining table, baking was much harder than you thought.

Cupid took over while you had your break, while you were baking you thought you saw Fear carrying Creator like a sack of potatoes to her room.

But wasn't he much smaller than her? Oh well, you decide not to question it.

You heard a strange noise, from the room above you. "Cupid, did you hear that?"

You look over to the angel and see him intensely putting the icing on the cake.. You better not disturb him.

You shrug your shoulders and decide to investigate.

----------

Creator's office was open, maybe Fear did take her out of here. The room was a mess, notes and sketches thrown all over the floor.