The boss mom. (Short story)

This isn't an x-reader, but feel free to read it anyway. XD

This is what happens when the Outcasts live together in a mansion.

~~~~~~~~

Creator stepped out into the living room, standing in front if the six males that sat on the couch, her hands were on her hips.

"Boys."

Six heads turned up to her, they each shared confused looks as they looked at their creator.

"Boys, I'm going to be going out for a while. And I'm putting Cupid in charge while I'm gone. No buts!"

Cupid hopped off the couch with a grin. "You heard her boys! I'm in charge!"

Lockheart growled. "Why is he in charge!?"

The Burnett crossed her arms. "He's in charge because I don't trust any of you. Lock you'll burn the house down, and the rest of you will fight. Cupid is the only one I can trust."

The horned skeleton let out a huff, smoke coming out of his nose like a bull when he sat back down on the couch, pouting like a child.

Coby tilted his shades to look at her. "Do you have a date?"

She turned her eyes to her gorgon creation. "No, dude I write fanfiction for living, do you seriously think I'm gonna get a date?"

He chuckled. "I guess not."

She laughed as well. "I don't even have a crush, unless fictional characters count?"

Coby sent her a wink. "Horrortale sans huh?"

Her face burned a little and she glared at him. "Shut up before I erase your tongue!"

He nods with a laugh gaze going back to his phone.

"Anyway, don't tear up the house, I'll be back soon. I gotta go to the ugly store because you guys eat like pigs."

Asher's ears went down as his face flushed. "Heh.. Sorry."

"It's okay Ash, just don't eat too much the fans love your body." She winks.

Asher hides his face into the couch pillow. "... Eh.."

"Alright, bye guys. Be good.!" She tosses on her jean jacket and leaves the house with her keys.

Once the door shut, Cupid put his hands on his hips like his creator. "Alright, since I'm in charge. Go clean your gross rooms, I'm gonna make lunch! I'll call you down when it's done."

Many skeletons groaned.

"Quit being babies! Got to your rooms, NOW!" Cupid commanded pointing to the hall.

They nodded and ran/flew/crawled/ warped to their rooms.

Cupid grinned and skipped to the kitchen, it was great being the boss.

~~~~~~~

Coby lazily laid on his heat rock, his snake tail curled around it, his arms behind his head, he chuckled watching Hallow clean his side of the room.

Yes, each of them shared a room, which caused more bickering. But Creator found it hilarious, so she didn't change it.

Hallow cracked his neck as he got out from under his bed. "Vwhy aren't you cleaning your side?"

Coby shrugged. "Don't need too, I only use my room to sleep. I'm mostly in the bathroom making my self look sexy~"

Hallow rolled his eyes, tossing candy wrappers into his trash can. "Vwhat ever.. You do that.."