Late night devil.

Lockheart x reader for fangirls who are obsessed with him, he has no idea why.

*smirks* So, can you take the heat?

~Lem implied again.~

Fear: isn't that a fruit?

No. No it isn't.

Fear:..... What is wrong with you. *facepalms*

×××××××××××××××

You had a crush on Lockheart. Make that a massive crush.

And everyone in the mansion found that out rather quickly.

The way you blushed anytime he touched or walked passed you. You had no idea why you were so attracted to him. But something about him, really set you heart on fire.

Cupid had found it adorable, strange but adorable. How did you fall for him when he had that negative aura? He had no idea.

Hallow found it funny and teased you about it constantly, until you poked fun at him for having a crush on Cupid and that shut him up.

Coby was a little disappointed that you liked him instead of himself but he was forgot about it while he scrolled through tinder.

Asher wasn't sure what to think, but he found your blush cute.

Fear, being the observant type he had noticed your strange obsession with the horned angel. He chose to ignore it with a shake of the skull. Non nose deep in his book.

Lockheart didn't seem to notice your feelings for him, that, or he ignored it. But Cupid did say he was clueless when it came to romance or affection.

Someone unfortunately had gossiped to Romeo, the one you didn't want to know about your crush. Knowing him, he'd lock you both in a closet until you kissed or something.

As soon as he heard about it he teleported in your room at four in the morning to speak to you about it. Posing seductively on your bed as he listened to you go on and on over his older brother.

'It was cute, you both had liked each other without the other knowing about it.' Romeo thought, laying on his back, looking up at the mirrors on his ceiling.

An idea came to him. You both needed a little push. Maybe he could help with that.

He smirks and runs to his potions.

Lockheart wasn't supposed to start till late spring, but, meh. It'll be fine, speeding up the process wouldn't hurt.

Trust him, he's a lust expert.

××××××××××××××

"What are you doing?" Cupid asks, turning the kitchen light on, standing in his cute pastel pink striped pajamas.

Romeo put a hand on his hip. "I'm heating up the potion!" He frowns.

"In the microwave?" Cupid asks, lifting a brow.

Romeo stuck his two tongues out at him, turning back to the microwave he took the potion out and began to stir it.

"What's this one for?" Cupid peeks over his shoulder while standing on his toes.

"To speedup our favorite couples relationship. They are in love with each other and they don't even show it! So, I'm making a booster!" Romeo smirks dipping a red heart sucker in the mixture of magenta.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Cupid mutters, yawning and leaving the kitchen. "Go back to bed, its 2am."

Romeo makes the blah blah hand motion and continues stirring.