Android Bodyguard.

Cyrus x reader because everyone thinks he's a sexy piece of metal... For some reason.. Pic by me, your welcome.

Since you could remember you were paranoid over every little thing, it all scared you, you felt like you had to keep an eye on everything around you.

You didn't leave the house much either. Which was a problem, because as of now, you desperately needed some groceries.

And it was night.. Which made your anxiety rank up even more.

You called Creator, your closest friend and told her your situation, she felt bad for you and said for you to stay home until your escort arrived.

In other words, she sent one of her goons to watch over you.

You sat nervously on your couch, huddled in your blanket, what if he didn't like you? What if you got on his nerves? What if he left you behind?

You were snapped out of your thoughts when there was a knock on your front door. "C-come in."

"Certainly."  A robotic voice responded, after a second or two, a skeleton was in front of you. He stood at a very proud seven foot tall in height.

He bent down to your level. "Y/n l/n, I am Cyrus, I am here to assist you and escort you to the grocery store to keep you safe."

You relaxed, taking a deep breath. "Thank you Cyrus.. I'm just a paranoid mess.. Sorry to drag you into this mess."

Cyrus shakes his head, standing back to his full height, arms behind his back. "I assure you I am not bothered at all. I am happy to help one of Creator's friends. Come."

His hand was out for you to take, as he bowed again. You smile shyly and take his hand, which was strangely warm. Must have been his servos.

He took your hand gently, being careful of his strength, he gently pulled you off of the couch. "You may want to grab your coat, according to my sensors, it is very chilly out at this time."

You smile and grab your coat off of the back of the couch, Cyrus slipped it on and zipped it up for you, your face flushed at his closeness to your chest.

He locked his arm with yours and walked you out of your house, he locked the front door behind you both with his free hand.

"Stay very close to me if you feel as if you are any danger. I assure you, I'll keep you safely at my side. I'll guard you with my life."  He smiled, walking along side you.

Your face flushed and you kept your eyes to the ground, not wanting him to see your cherry colored face.

===========

It was a pretty quiet walk to the store, nothing happened, probably because Cyrus was tall as hell, and everyone feared him.

He followed you around the store as you got the various things you needed, as embarrassing as it was, you had to step down the 'ladies' isle.

Cyrus, unbelievably followed down that isle, which surprised the other women, normally a dude wouldn't dare step down this isle.

"Wow, she must have a really caring boyfriend." One girl whispered to her friend, making your face burn.

Cyrus paid no mind and just waited patiently for you.

============

After paying for the things, and us using Cyrus as a atm, you both were on your way home.

Cyrus carried the bags while you walked behind him, his pace was slow, but that was just so you could keep up with him.

You tried not to stare at his backside as you walked.. It was hard to, let's just say, he was built just right, and it was quite a sight.