Babygirl. (Special)

No he's not a new one. I've had him since 2017, today he finally got a makeover. :3

Omg I love him sooooo much. >///<

Happy st Patrick's day btw. I'm wearing green as I write this.

*****************

Many skeletons sat in the living room, quietly to themselves, or speaking to another about random things.

Fear was in his room as usual, Coby was on Tinder, Hallow chugging a bowl of kitkats, Cupid in the kitchen, Asher chilling in a green tank top.

Matter of fact, all of them wore green. It was saint Patrick's day after all.

Amour snuck his way into the kitchen, peeking over Cupid's shoulder looking over all the Shamrock cookies he was currently making.

"Who are those for?" Amour asks, making Cupid jump.

"Gosh darn it! Amour stop doing that! You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days!" Cupid smacks him with a wooden spoon.

Amour just lifts a brow. "Was that supposed to hurt?" He asks.

Cupid rolls his eyes. "For your information, were going to have a guest. He's a old friend of the family."

"Can I stab him?"

"No!"

*********

A knock on the door caught their attention, yet most of them were far too lazy to open the door.

Creator slid down the stairs railing. "I'll get it!" She had a massive smile on her face making here look insane. Her eyes held a sparkle she had when she had a new senpai.

"Oh no, who is it this time ma?" Coby asks, looking over his shades at her.

Creator huffs. "Shut up before I erase that mouth of yours."

Coby shrugs and goes back to swiping on his phone.

Creator rolls her eyes and goes to open the front door, revealing a skeleton that was a head taller than her, dresses in a black vest with a green polo shirt underneath it, lighter green pants and black heeled boots with golden buckles.

And a striped fedora sat on his head.

"Mom, why is there a gangster at the door?" Asher asked, looking over the couch.

Creator puts her hands on her hips. "Asher, puppers, shush. Hallow, Cupid! Gael is here!"

Hallow jumped over the couch and ran for the door, Cupid suddenly poofed next to them, causing pink sparkles get on their clothing.

"Lucky G!" They both shout pulling him into a massive hug.

Gael chuckles, setting his suitcase down he hugs the both of them. "Nice ta' see ya again lads!"

Creator giggles at their childish antics, joining in on the hug.

The others sat in awkward silence looking over the group.

"My, Hallow you've gotten much taller since I've last see ya." Gael chuckles patting Hallow's shoulder, barely reaching it.

"And Cupid, you're still as small as ever. Ya gotten slimmer too, and yer teeth ain't as sharp anymore." Gael pokes the halo above Cupid's head.

"Well, I have had a lot of makeovers since then, you look great!" Cupid smiles.

"Well, our babygirl here did give me a makeover this morning, taking me out of the draft drawer." Gael sends a wink to his creator.

She smiles sheepishly and hides her blushing face.

Gael walks in front of the couch. "My, there's a lot of ya now. Care to fill me in?"

Hallow nods. "Thats Asher, I've got a feeling you two will get along. That's Coby, Lockheart, and Fear is in his room at the moment."

"And they are?" Gael points to the fourth wall.

"Don't break that." Hallow warns.

Gael nods. "Alright, I'm Gael, but ye can call me Lucky G if ya like." He tips his hat to the group of skeletons.

Coby sends him a smile. "I like your s-s-style dude."

Asher's eyes widen. "You're Irish too?"

Gael nods. "Aye. Creator even gave me green blood." He winks.

Creator smiles and stands next to him, a faint blush on her cheeks. "Now everyones gonna think you sound like Jacksepticeye... Although you don't." She laughs.

Lockheart rolled his eyes. "Too many accents.."

Creator growls at him. "Shut up before I have Amour cut your wings off."

Lockheart held his hands up. "Sorry.."

"Okay, I'm going to show you your room now, then we'll go eat or something." Creator smiles, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Lead the way darlin'." Gael winks, taking her hand.

"F-follow me!" She nervously pulls him up the stairs.

"He looks so much better now." Cupid smiles.

"Imagine if the readers saw our first drafts.." Hallow shakes his head.

Cupid nods. "I don't even want to know their reactions."

"Damn it! There's a crack!"

**********

Gael laid on his back on his new bed, arms behind his head with his eyes closed.

"How long are you gonna stay?" Creator asks him, putting his things into the black dresser.

Gael opens one shamrock eye. "As long as you want me to sweetheart."

Creator's cheeks burn as she turns to face him. "I'm going to help Cupid with dinner, any preference?"

"Ya know what I like babygirl." He sends her a smirk.

"G-got it! Oh and Gael?"

"Yeah?" He rolls on his side, head propped up on one arm.

"I'm glad you're back." She sends him a sweet smile as she leaves his room, shutting the door behind her.

He chuckles and lays on his back, putting his hat over his face. "It's good to be back.~"

On the dresser was a very old picture of him, Cupid, Hallow and Chris smiling like idiots with her behind them.

"That girl sure has changed a bit." He looks to the right, staring at the forth wall, clover eyes staring into the readers.

"Thank you for supporting her.~" He winks.

"Damn it! Why is there a larger crack again?"

"Get the duck tape!"

End. Happy saint Patrick's day! :3