Headcannon- Pocky.

I'm writing this cuz I just tried the strawberry pocky and it's amazing!

I love both kinds tho. :3

(Also.. Don't remember if I used the same pic above or not.. Oh well.)

Cupid:

Cupid had ran up to you with a bright pink box of pocky, his wings fluttering uncontrollably. He had a large smile on his squishy face.

"Sweetie! Hallow just showed me this amazing treat thing called pocky! Can we please do the challenge?" He asks, tilting his head cutely.

You smile and nod, taking one biscuit stick from the box, placing the bread end in your teeth.

Cupid became even more giddy than he already was. He placed the icing pink end in between his teeth.

You both nipped at the stick until Cupid took a bold move, he ate the while thing then kissed you, sweetly tasting like a strawberry milkshake.

You rolled your eyes playfully, then pulled him closer by the scarf tassels.

After your sweet kiss, Cupid's face was far more pinker than the pocky box. He took out another one, looking down at his feet.

"Round two?" He asks, eye lights practically glowing like neon lights.

Hallow:

Hallow has had pocky tons of times, but the chocolate is his favorite.

When you came home from the store, Hallow (in bat form) ripped the bag out of your hands, searching for the box of the delightful biscuit sticks.

Yet, after searching, he frowned, crossing his wings and tapping his small foot on the counter.

You smirked at him and pulled the bright red box out from behind you.

Hallow's eyes lit up like a candle as he shifted to his normal form, then tackled you.

"I love you so much my pumpkin princess." He purrs, nuzzling the box in your hand.

Coby:

Coby had no idea what the hell pocky even was.

You just ran into his room with two boxes in your hands. "Coby! Can we do the pocky challenge?"

He lifted a brow. "Pokey? What the hell is that?"

You huffed and sat on the bed next to him. "Pocky! Just try it!"

He shrugged his shoulders and took one from your hand. "Is it like a candy or s-s-something?'

You rolled your eyes and placed one in his face. "Open."

He blushed a light purple and opened his mouth, you placed the end of the stick and then put the other end in your mouth.

Coby's blush burned brighter. "This-s-s is so s-s-stupid.." He mumbled, but followed your lead.

After he finally got the hint, now knowing what he had to do, he ripped the stick from you and scuffed it down.

He licked his 'lips' and kissed you. "You know, if you just wanted to kiss me, you could've just asked.~"

Asher:

You never get to do the challenge, why? Because Asher eats the whole box before you can.

"Asher! That was the fifth box this morning!" You pout.

Asher blushes, scratching the back of his neck, face coveted in chocolate and strawberry icing. "Sorry lass.. Couldn't help myself."

"You owe me five more boxes!"

"On it!"

Lockheart:

You've tried to do the challenge multiple times, but with Lock it's impossible.

Every time you've tried, the stick gets set on fire from his scorching breath.

He apologises, and kisses you anyway.

Then buys a new box, since he's burned the last two.

Fear:

Fear is a huge chocolate person, so, you bought him a box of pocky.

He's never had it before.

You sit on his bed, across from him with the pocky stick hanging off your lips, a smile that would melt the widow's heart on your face.

Fear sighs, and takes the other half between his fangs.

You both nipped at the stick, until your lips met his fanged ones.

Fear's face was a deep shade of violet blue, he kissed back shyly.

After your short kiss, you smiled at him, another pocky stick in your hands. "Wanna try again?"

Fear just stared at you for a second, before taking the whole box and climbing on the ceiling, becoming out of reach, he downed the whole box, chocolate on his cheeks.

You just snickered and sat on the end of his bed, just watching him slowly get more and more hyper.

......

The next morning, there is a massive web covering the ceiling, in it you read:

"Out to get more pocky. I NEED ITS CHOCOLATE IN MY LIFE." -Fear.

You giggled to yourself and waited for him to get back.

Hope you enjoyed. :3