Headcannon- Alcohol is a b*tch.

Yep. Someone wanted to know what it was like when they were/are drunk! Here ya go!

(Song, is what a drunk coby will sing, plus its his ring tone)

Cupid:

Alcohol doesn't really affect him, but as anyone else, if he drinks way too much pink wine, he'll be tipsy.

While tipsy, he's clumsy, falling over nothing, while his body sways side to side.

He'll giggle at the most stupidest of things, its cute until he suddenly throws up pink glitter.

He'll sleep for a long, long time. Then wake up with a headache, handle with care.

Hallow:

Hallow gets drunk by taking the red out of too many apples, his limit is six.

He'll curse at random things and roommates, sometimes he'll hit on you even if he's already dating you.

He can't fly straight either. Keep him on the ground please.

He's usually found with a pumpkin on his head, no one knows where the pumpkin even came from.

"Pumpkin, i- hic i- I know vwat I'm d-d-hic- doing-.. Don't vworry your pretty h-hic-head about it.~" He chuckles, standing on the railing.

"Hallow thats not a good idea..." You try and pull him back, but he was way too heavy for you to lift.

He pulls his arm away from you, stumbling over the railing.

You closed your eyes and listened..

Thump. Glass break. Groaning.

"Why the hell is there a drunk vampire on my floor!?" An angry Cupid yells.

You sigh and fetch an ice pack, he'll need it in the morning.

Coby:

Coby loves to drink homemade cocktails. He usually puts way too much scotch in it, thus making him more drunk than you've ever seen him before.

He'll stagger, and start to take his clothes off for some reason....

0_______0

He even woke you up at four in the morning while he stood on the end of your bed in his underwear, singing as he always does.

"Gangsta! I preserve my sexy, and I'm packing heat so don't disrespect me! I'm just so damn flossy, I know what you like~! Ain't no gangsta like me, imma give it to ya every time~!" The intoxicated gorgon sings loudly, shaking his hips.

He turns and smirks at you, striking a pose before falling off your bed, passing out cold from slamming his face into the floor.

You sigh, and toss a blanket over him then go to sleep.

Asher: (ya welcome)

Fear:

Fear doesn't drink that often, but if he does.. He's a lightweight.

He'll drink two glasses of red wine then immediately become tipsy.

Fear, while drunk, will be completely different from what he is while sober.

He's clingy, and just wants to hug you as much as possible, he's not perverted at all though.

You'll just be in your room, relaxing in your bed, reading this-- I mean some fanfics off your phone and he'll drop from the ceiling.

He'll just sit on top of you, and purr in your neck, nuzzling his bony cheek against yours, his arms wrapping around your shoulders.

You just smile and hug him, enjoying his affection, even if you know he's drunk.

He's just so cuddly like this, and warm. Plus he sounds like a kitten, while purring.

The next morning, you'll find him gone. At least.. You think he's gone..?

Until you stand up from your bed, and find him passed out in your doorway, face first in the floor.

What were you gonna do with him?

Lockheart:

Lock likes to light his own shots on fire, after he drinks them, he blows an intense flame, it flowing in neon colors.

He'll shove everyone away and dance on the dining table/bar counter.

He just does not give a sh*t while drunk. At. All.

He'll beat up anyone, or steal their drinks.

He's gotten arrested for this... Many times.. And you always have to bail him out.

This usually leads to him throwing up in your backseat.. And burning your backseat..

Bonus---------

Romeo:

Romeo drinks a lot, when you both go out. And when he does, it only makes his perverted personality even worse.

He'll say many inappropriate comments to you, stupid pick up lines will be said, while you drag him home.

You end up dragging him by the tails, while he mumbles about nonsense.

Cupid helps you bring him in the mansion, tossing him out the couch roughly.

You sit on the couch with his head in your lap, you rub his temples while he snores loudly.

He likes to catch you off guard, which is why he'll randomly lick your hand when your touching his face while he sleeps.

You gag and shake your hand, getting rid of the magenta ectoplasm, while he giggles.

Amour:

Once again, Amour doesn't drink. But he will if he's feeling bored.

Alcohol is.. Horrible for him to have.

One drink already has him half as drunk as Coby.

He'll run around and stab people, them being roommates or random people outside of the house.

Neighbors.

People driving.

Joggers.

It doesn't matter.

He won't hurt you though. He may pin you down to the floor and outline your body shape with the knife in the floor.

It amazes you at how fast his hands are... Wait.. Who took his cuffs off!?

Bad news children.. We gon die!
(DAgames reference)

I hope you enjoyed this.. Whatever the hell this is. I got bored.