MC: "Its because you're a good person Mew. I guess its true that The fandom's behaviour represents the artist they idolise."

Mew: "Thank you."

The MC smiled to Mew then he proceeded "Ok this second question is for Nong Gulf. How do you feel right now that even if you're new to the industry you became the centre of attention right away..." He paused while reading the card he was holding then he sighed "Ok I will not asked him the rest of the question because its offensive to Nong Gulf."

Gulf: "What is it P? I want to know."

The MC stood up and went to them then he gave the card to Gulf for him to read Mew also got curious so he also read it. Gulf nodded his head and gave the card back to the MC.

The fans noticed how Mew's face change from a smiley one to a very serious expression and the MC also noticed it.

MC: "You can just answer the first question Nong Gulf."

Gulf smile and face the fans and said "Im very happy that everyone is supporting us I will try my best as to not disappoint you guys and I will take care of Mew."

Fans screams.

MC: "Alright the last question is from a lucky fan, whoever won the raffle you can ask your question now."

A female fan stood up "I want to ask P Mew."

MC: "Go ahead."

Fan: "Sawadee kha P Mew my question is, how did you knew that you love Gulf was it love at first sight?"

Mew: "We met before Nong and to answer your question its was not love at first sight."

MC: "Ohh I'm curious can you elaborate Mew?"

Mew: "Well when I met Gulf, he scolded me heavily then after that I just got curious about him at first before I realised that I love him."

Fans screams in unison: "Its the same thing."

MewGulf and the MC laugh at how the fans responded.

MC: "Ok now its time for the photo-session then after that the fans can go to the fans gathering area."

Mew: "Wait!! I wanna say something, after the photo-session I will go the fan gathering alone Gulf will go home because he is not feeling well right now he needs to rest."

Fans: "Ok! Get well soon Gulf!"

After the fan gathering Mew went home right away because his dad told him to when he arrived he saw Pinky's parents he greeted them and went to his Mom and kissed her cheek.

Dad: "Now that your here we can start."

Mew: "What is this Pa?"

Dad: "Ben just came back from his business trip and came here right away to personally asked forgiveness in behalf of his daughter."

Ben: "Mew you're dad pulled out his investments and everything is a mess right now at the company other investors are also following him I don't know what to do the family business that I worked so hard for is now crumbling down right now alot of employees will be jobless because of this."

Mew looked at his dad "Pa! Why did you do that?"

Dad: "Well he is helping his daughter Mew I already told you if he try to help her I will destroy their company."

Mew: "Ma?"

Mom: "Im on your dads side on this Mew."

Mew sighed "Pa~ can we talk for a moment please?"

His dad stood up and went to the study room Mew followed him and once they're inside he sit into the chair and face his dad.

Mew: "Pa~ please don't do this to them."

Dad: "I already told you Mew I-"

Mew cut off his dad and said "Its not their fault Pa what their daughter did to me they also didn't know about it, it was me who told them when I regained back my memories and they were shocked by it. Pa~ a parent will always help their child even if they did alot of bad things Pinky is their only child ofcourse they will help her but its not them that did all of those things to me, her Mom helped mom recover from her depression before they're just good parents that can't look at their daughter being prosecuted and not help her. A good parent will help anyway they can."

Dad: "So what do you want me to do Mew?"

Mew: "Don't destroy their company dad let them help their daughter besides we had a very strong case against her. Let them do what a parents should do to their child don't let them choose between their company and her. Don't kick them when they're already down Pa."

His dad sighed "You know that Im doing all of these because of you right? Im willing to cut my friendship and connection with their family."

Mew smiled at his dad and said "Thats what Im telling you Pa that every parents will do anything to their child."

His dad sighed and called someone and instructed to not continue the plans about Ben's company. After that they went back to the living room where Pinky's parents are anxiously waiting.

Mew: "Auntie, Uncle have you eaten?"

Uncle: "No Mew"

Mew smiled at them and said "Come lets eat I am also hungry."

Auntie: "Mew, how about it?"

Mew: "Don't worry auntie its already settled Pa will no longer continue with his plans and will continue to be your investor right Pa?"

His dad cleared his throat "Yeah, but we will still see each other in court."

Pinky's parents felt like a very heavy object on their shoulder has been lifted, their once hopeless face lit up by what they just heard.

Pinky's dad face Mew and his parents he bowed his head "Thank you so much" while Pinky's mom cries "Thank you so much for understanding us. Im sorry that Pinky is not here we also don't know where she is right now" Mew's mom hugged her and consoled her.

SAMMY's POV

Guy: "Your highness shes in Chiangmai right now."

"I see, keep an eye on her ok?"

Guy: "Yes Your Highness."