Gulf close his eyes and moaned "Mew soo good" he felt Mews fingers slide deep inside him his head fell on Mews shoulder while he pushed back against Mews fingers.

Mew pulled out his fingers and whispered to his ear "How do you want it?"

"Rough and hard" Gulf moaned.

Mew didn't have to be told twice he thrust to the hilt and both of them moaned from the pleasure. When Mew start to thrusts Gulf put his hands on the tile wall and arched his back so that Mew could penetrate deeper. Mew is gripping his hips to hard from the pleasure he is feeling right now. He took Gulf just as he wants while hitting that pleasure button inside him again and again. Mew groaned "Fuck...tight... so fucking goodd."

Gulf moaned "Mew...faster...ahh!..har...der.." Mew began to moved as he demanded "YES... just...like...tha..t Mmm Mew soo goodd.." Gulf is feeling so good right now he cant think of anything else other than Mew and his hot c*ck inside him. His right hand reached for his c*ck and start stroking it but Mew suddenly pulled out Gulf face Mew angrily "Mew... what the fuck?!" He grab Mews c*ck stroking it while looking at Mew "Im close...why did you stop?"

Mew lick his lips and said "Don't stroke yourself I want you to cum with my cock only."

Gulf got more aroused "Then hurry and fuck me." Mew chuckle "So demanding" then he turned him around and thrust inside Gulfs needy hole once again he fuck him roughly just like he wants again and again hitting that certain spot thats making Gulf bucking his hips against Mew until he cums "Aahh! Mewww.." Mew felt Gulfs hole tightens and the contractions around his c*ck feels so good that he gripped Gulfs hips so hard and cums inside him. Mew buried his face on Gulfs neck moaned "Gulf" while still in the middle of his orgasm.

Gulf is trying to control his breathing he lost all his strength on his legs Mews arms are supporting him, he lifted his left arm and caress Mews hair "You haven't kissed me yet Mew."

Mew pulled out and turned him around then he cupped Gulfs face and kiss him passionately Gulf wrapped his arms around Mews neck and responded by intertwining their tongues licking every corner of Mews mouth then he bit and sucked Mews tongue they kissed until they needed air. Panting Gulf praised Mew "You're amazing Mew that was soo good."

Mew laughed, hugged him and whispered "Im not done with you yet, I told you that I will fuck you until you cant walk right?" Then he picked him up and walk out of the bathroom, he place Gulf on the bed put his legs on his shoulders and penetrated him once again "I while ago I just want to fuck you this time I will make love to you." He start to thrust into him slowly and bend down to capture Gulfs lips while his hand is stroking Gulfs c*ck. Gulf broke off the kiss and stared at Mew he caress Mews right cheek "So handsome" then he wrapped his hands around Mew but Mew told him to remove his hands around him because he cant kiss him if he keep on hugging him like that, so he let go. Mew stared down at him "I still cant believed that your mine now." Then he leaned down and took one of his nipple and bit it so hard. Gulf moaned so loud from the pain and pleasure. Mew started to lick and suck his nipple while still slowly thrusting inside him which made Gulf totally lost into the pleasure he moaned "Yes...Mew...right there keep going.." Mew keep on sucking his nipple that is very sensitive now from the biting and sucking He did.

Gulf: "Mew...fas...ter"

Mew: "No."

Gulf: "Mew I cant cum like this I want it hard na? Pleasee..."

Mew who is weak to a begging Gulf suddenly rolled them over.

Mew: "You want to cum? Then move."

Gulf lick his lips seductively as he rocked his hips against him "Ahh... Yes"

Mew is staring at him "So handsome" Gulf leaned down and kiss him on his neck "Watch me make you cum Mew." Then Gulf sucked on his neck so hard, Mew is sure that there will be hickey there tomorrow "Fuck!" Gulf began to move faster and harder against him "Yes...Mew...ahh good...mmm." Mew cant help but thrust up against him.

Gulf: "Yes..yes...moree Mew..ahh...just like that...dontt stopp..ahhh fuck mee"

Mew thrusts didn't stop for even a second until Gulf screams and cums, his inside is squeezing Mew's c*ck so tightly Mew cant help but moaned "Fuckk soo goodd." He gave deep thrust "Soo tight..Gonna...cum...mmm" and he cums a second time inside him. Gulf continued to move slowly prolonging the pleasure and moaned "Sooo full..."

Mew: "Fuck! stop moving and squeezing me Gulf."

Gulf leaned down and kiss him passionately. After coming down from their high Mew pulled out his spent c*ck and caress Gulfs but cheek "Are you alright?"

Gulf tried to move but he's too tired so he said "Sticky"

Mew slid his fingers inside and said "Let me clean you na?"

Gulf: "Ahhh...Mew~"

Mew: "Fuck such sexy moan"

Mew pulled out his hand and grab his semi erect c*ck and rubbing it in his entrance "Can I fuck you again?"

Gulf moaned "Cant...tired"

Mew: "Let me fuck you again na~"

Gulf: "No too tireddd"

Mew: "Pleasee?"

Gulf didn't answer so Mew look at him and saw that he is already sleeping. He smile and kiss him on the lips before he move him carefully and went to the bathroom to get a towel he wiped his body and when he spread Gulfs cheeks and saw that the tiny hole is red and little swollen he went to his drawer and grab the ointment. After he's done taking care of Gulf he went back to the bathroom to take a shower he look down and chuckle when he saw his semi hard c*ck "I guess it you and the right hand now huh"

****************************************
The struggles of writing intimate scenes is real guys🤯😅 I hope you enjoy it😘