tsukishima kei | annoyance

Start from the beginning

"ehh- what? sorry, i cant hear you. could you speak a bit louder?"

"i'm sorry," you mumbled under your breath as you flashed a small smile and met his golden-brown eyes.

"what are you apologizing for? your height? well, you can't fix that. you've got to live with that your whole life. small and weak."

you were a bit annoyed at him at this point and just wanted to take a break from all the school work and socializing, and this four-eyed bastard was preventing you. his condescending smirk got wider as your smile vanished from your face.

"tsukishima, can you please move? i really don't want to argue with you right now," you calmly respond, trying to walk past him. he blocks you from the door, refusing to let you past him. "tsukishima, please."

"sure, i'll move," he states as he moves to the side. as soon as you take a step forward to leave, he takes a step in front of you and blocks the entryway, once again.

at this point, you were staring at him with annoyance. the classroom was tumultuous and absurd; students were shouting and yelling across the room while others were throwing and catching balls.

you just wanted some tranquility and serene, but it felt like everyone was going insane.

"(y/n) are you-"

before he could finish his sentence, you were roughly hit in the head by a ball, causing you to bump into his chest.

"you lovebirds should just date," one of the male student yells, as other students agree by giggling and shouting. you were honestly exhausted and just wanted to lay down in the sun and sleep.

"wha-" tsukishima exclaims as he shifts his body towards the male student. you took that opportunity to slip out of the commotion and headed towards the rooftop.

the gush of wind blew past you as you opened the door to the rooftop. a sigh of relief escapes your lips as you walk over to the metal railings.

[meanwhile]

as soon as you ran out the classroom, the classroom became silent, with a few students whispering to each other. tsukishima quietly groans and ruffles his own hair with his hand.

"you guys better apologize to her when she comes back," he states, glaring at the male student. "only i'm allowed to make fun of her."

"the fuck does that mean?"

before the male student could get an answer from him, tsukishima was out of the classroom and running towards the rooftop. when he arrived, you were on the ground, facing the sky.

he quietly walked up to you, covering the sunlight's beam from your eyes with his tall structure. you sensed someone in front of you and slowly opened your eyes, only to find the one and only tsukishima kei.

you slowly sat up, avoiding his gaze. you were expecting another annoying and rude comment about your height. the atmosphere was filled with silence and tranquility.

"hey," tsukishima murmurs, crouching down to meet your eyes. "uh-ah. um, i'm sorry for before."

the short apology from tsukishima caused you to whip your head towards him. his eyes were looking at anywhere but you and his cheeks were a bit flushed.

a chuckle left your mouth, causing him to look at you with annoyance.

"hey, i was being nice," he states glaring at you with pink cheeks. "you better-"

"buy me ice-cream," you state with a smile. "if you buy me ice-cream, then i'll accept your apology."

"bitch, fuck you."

[after school]

"happy?" tsukishima asks, as you lick the white, vanilla soft ice-cream. you give him a wide grin and nod.

"here, you should try some," you say tiptoeing to give him a bite of the delicious ice-cream. even if you tiptoed, you barely reached his shoulders, making it challenging for tsukishima to take a bite.

"you're so short," he murmurs with flushed red cheeks as he crouches down to take a bite of your ice-cream. "just tell me to come down next time."

a small smile appears on your face as you lean in to give him a peck on the cheeks, receiving a shocked and embarrassed tsukishima.

"thank you, tsukki~"

————————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: who is your favorite character from haikyuu?

—————

qowisuausj i love tsukki <3

like bro l00k @ those ABS
my eyes are: blessedddd 🥵🥵

like bro l00k @ those ABS my eyes are: blessedddd 🥵🥵

he's such a mood