Sponsors: "So we have to wait for a NEWBIES decision? Is that it!?"

PBoss: "You heard what he said awhile ago right? That newbie is the one he LOVES and his priority."

Company Boss: "Why don't we just call him then?"

PBoss: "Thats not a good Idea Boss he will get mad if we do that."

Everyone couldn't argue with what Mews manager said because he knows Mew more than them.

Mew returned and everyone just look at him he went back to his seat and waited for anyone to say something but no one did so he asked "Are we done with this meeting?"

Company Boss: "The press-con will be at 10am tomorrow Mew and you better think of the consequences of whatever you decide yo say tomorrow."

Mew stood up and said "Then I will be going now and don't worry whatever He decide to do Im willing to pay the compensation." Then he went out of the company he tried to call Gulf but he cant contact him so he called Sam.

Sammy: "Yes Mew?"

Mew: "Can I talk to Gulf? I cant contact him."

Sammy: "He already went home Mew maybe his phone is out of battery."

Mew: "Then I will just go to their house."

Sammy tease him and said "Ohh you're going to meet his parents?"

Mew: "Whatever Sam."

Sammy laugh and said "His Mom I think will have no problem accepting your relationship his father on the other hand is another story."

Mew got curious "What do you mean?"

Sammy: "Well his Dad is strict but I never heard him curse gay people before though so I think he will eventually accept you guys but he always said that he wanted a grandson running around their house so yeah."

Mew irritatedly asked "So which is which Sam??"

Sammy laugh and said "Don't worry na as long as you will show them that your serious with their son Im sure they will accept you."

Mew: "Thanks Sam I have to go bye!"

Mew decided to go shopping to a well known mall first he put on a mask and cap he went inside a luxury boutique and bought some items he prayed that Gulfs parents will like the things he bought. Before driving he called Gulf first and ask if he is at home.

Gulf: "Yes, Why?"

Mew: "Im heading there right now"

Gulf: "WHAT!? WHY?!"

Mew: "I just want to see you Gulf but if you don't want me to go I will just go home"

Gulf heard the change in his voice and he felt guilty "Im sorry I was just surprised Mew ofcourse you can come."

Mew: "Ok then I will go there now Bye!"

Mew drove fast because he wanted to see Gulf and meet his parents he arrived in just 30mins before getting out of his care the took off his hat and mask then brush his hair with his fingers he look at himself in the mirror
if he is presentable enough then he grab the paper bags and went to ring the doorbell.