Mew: "What did she tell you Ma?"

Mom: "That you broke up with her because of a guy is it true Mew?"

Mew: "Ma can we talk later becauseI have a schedule today and I'm running out of time I will call you after work."

Mew waited for his mom to say something but she remained quite so he begged her "Please Ma"

His mom sighed "Alright make sure you call me ok? I will wait for your call no matter how late it is"

Mew: "Ok Ma I Love You"

His mom ended the call and Mew is mad Gulf got worried "What did she say Mew?"

Mew: "What did she tell you? Why did you react like that?"

Gulf: "She...she asked me if I'm the guy you're having a relationship with."

Mew: "Its Pinky she flew to Brussels just to tell Mom about us. Shes always been like this! Always involving Mom whenever she cant manipulate me."

Gulf: "What do we do Mew? What if your Mom disagree."

Mew hug him and said "Don't worry about that I will talk to Mom and all you have to worry about today is where you want to go after my work ok?"

Gulf: "But Mew I don't want us to separate."

Mew kiss him on the lips "I will never allow anyone to break us apart so you don't have to worry Ive already told Mom that I love someone else I just didn't tell her that Ive fallen for a guy."

Gulf hug him "I wont break up with you"

Mew: "Mew too so don't worry and I need to get dress because P Boss will surely nag if he comes and Im still not ready."

Gulf laugh "Yeah"

Mew got dress then sat down to eat his breakfast "By the way did Sam replied to you?"

Gulf: "I forgot to send it yesterday I will do it later. I checked her twitter and instagram she was partying last night with some friends so even if I sent the message she will not read it."

Mew: "Im sure Sam is not mad at you she loves you soo much. Her getting mad at you is impossible!"

Gulf: "She did before Mew and I begged her to forgive me for one week before she talk to me again."

Mew laughed "Really? Why did she get mad?"

Gulf: "Well there was this girl that kept on flirting with me Sam warned me that the girl is only pretending that she had another motive and that I should stay away from her but I really didn't saw it as flirting so I didn't believed her and tolerated the girl until her boyfriend suddenly showed up and then dragged me outside he told me that I should stay away from his girlfriend, it turned out that the girl was indeed just doing it just to make her boyfriend jealous he was about to punch me but Sam suddenly showed up and punched the guy in the face then she dragged the girl by her hair and demanded to tell the truth she confessed and begged me to forgive her because she was so afraid of Sam and she broke the guys nose Mew!"

Mew was dying from laughter while he listens to Gulfs story "That was so funny your ass got saved by a girl"

Gulf: "I didn't ask her! besides I can take care of myself its just that Sam is so overprotective of me we are both black belters Mew, its just that Sam had more belts than me but still I can defend myself."