But Gulf knew her better shes serious and Gulf is worried he doesn't want Sam to hurt anyone. He move closer to Sammy and whispered "Sam whatever you're thinking right now please forget it."

Sammy smiled at him "I don't know what your talking about Gulf."

Gulf: "SAM! You knew exactly what Im talking about!"

Sammy sigh and look at him coldly "I already warned her Gulf but she still did this! I will teach her a lesson she will never forget and that she will think twice before hurting you! And stop trying to talk me out into this because Im not going to listen to you! That bitch I will let her feel two times the pain you felt when she slapped you!"

After hearing what Sam said Gulf is very worried because this is the first time he saw her like this and he doesn't want Pinky to get hurt.

Mom: "What are you guys talking about?"

Sammy quickly change her expression and then turn her head to Gulf's mom "Nothing Auntie!"

Gulf is still staring at Sam worriedly that he didn't heard his mom calling him.

Mom: "GULF!"

He got startled and face his mom "Yes Mom?"

Mom: "What is wrong with you Gulf? Are you sick?"

Gulf: "No Mom Im fine lets eat"

When its time for Sammy to go home Gulf once again tried to talk to her "Sam listen to me Im fine Its not hurting anymore see" he slap his swollen cheek but cries in pain after.

Sammy laugh at him "You don't have to lie Gulf I know it hurts did you look at yourself in the mirror?

Gulf: "But Sam I don't want you to-"

Sammy: "Don't go to the hospital ok? And also don't let Mew see you like this! Im sure that bitch is by his side right now so If you don't want me to become a murderer I suggest you stay home and don't go there. I will txt you tomorrow evening Im pretty sure your face is already fine by then."

Gulf: "Tomorrow evening? Why? Whats the occasion?"

Sammy smirk "I will be hosting a party for Mew."

Gulf got confused "Its not his birthday right?"

Sammy: "He will be discharge later thats what I heard."

Gulf was surprised and happy at the news "Ok just let me know what time and where."

Sammy: "I will pick you up and we will go together."

Gulf: "Alright"

Sammy: "Good! Then Ill see you tomorrow na" then she hug Gulf and went to her car and drove off.

When Sammy arrived she went straight to her room and called Mew.

Mew: "Yes Sam"

Sammy: "I heard you'll be discharge today?

Mew: "Yes, where is he?"

Sammy gritted her teeth she inhaled and then exhaled before she answered him "He's at home don't worry."

Mew: "Good I was worried because when i woke up he is not here Pinky said that when she came no one is here."

Bitch you even lied to him!"

Mew: "Did something happened at home that he need to hurry back?"

Sammy: "You don't have to worry Mew he is fine in-fact I was at their house awhile ago they're fine."

Mew: "Thats good to hear. Why did you call?"

Sammy: "Tomorrow I will have a party in a club you can bring whoever you want to bring specially your girlfriend make sure shes there."

Mew: "Can I bring P Boss too?"

Sammy: "Yeah sure you can bring your friends or costars if you want."

Mew: "Then txt me the Place and time."

Sammy: "Just don't tell them that Im the one who will pay na~"

Mew laugh "I won't"

Sammy smirked "Then I have to go now Mew I will see you tomorrow BYE!"