His manager panicked and screamed "MEWWW!!!!!" He ran to the door opened it and shouted "SOMEONE HELPPP!!!!" he took out his phone called an ambulance then searched for a clean shirt from Mew's bag and pressed it to the bleeding wound "Hoiii Mew don't die on me!"

After a few minutes the paramedics arrived and took him to the nearest hospital. His manager immediately called the company and he was so revealed when the staff from the venue confirmed that the press didn't know about what happened to Mew. That night while Mew was in the hospital still unconscious a lot of negative articles about him were written online. He trended because of those negative articles his fans fought for him and heavily criticised the ones who wrote those negative articles and websites that published it some fans are rallying outside the offices of those sites. His company is doing everything they can to do damage control by calling and trying to compensate but they refuse so everyone was stressed.

CHIANGMAI

Sammy was busy reading a book she just bought when Gulf rudely opened the door of her room "Sam! Have you read the news?"

Sammy: "Ahh I was reading why?"

Gulf shove his phone in her face "LOOK!"

Sammy rolled her eyes and took the phone from his hand and read she search Mew's name and read all the negative headlines about him.

Gulf worriedly said "Sam lets call him!"

Sammy: "No! I'll handle this na? Just relax."

Gulf: "But Sam this will damage his career."

Sammy: "Don't worry about it ok? Now if you'll excuse me I need to make some calls."

She went outside the house and called someone.

Guy: "Phra Ong Chao what can I do for you?"

Sammy: "Please connect me to Uncle."
(A/N: Thai Royal Tittle is confusing so I will just use Uncle here but she is referring to the Crown Prince ok?)

Guy: "Please wait Your Highness."

After a minute of waiting his uncle answered the phone "How rare of you to call me Melanie"

Sammy rolled her eyes "Uncle I need your help thats why I called."

Crown Prince: "Getting out of the palace did changed you."

Sammy sighed "Uncle I know your upset of what I did before but I really need your help this time, you're the only one who can help me."

Crown Prince: "What is it?"

Sammy: "Can you please shut down the sites and warn the journalist that has been spreading negative articles about Mew Suppasit?"

Crown Price: "The Actor? Why are you concern of him? Are you in a relationship with him?"

Sammy laugh out loud "No! But he is a friend and as I friend I want to help him Uncle~"

Crown Prince: "Did he knew your background?"

Sammy: "...."

The Crown Prince sighed and said "Melanie remember what I told you about being careful around people and not let them know who you are?"

Sammy: "Yes Uncle I remembered all of it."

Crown Prince: "Then why are you letting him use you right now?"

Sammy: "Uncle he didn't asked me to do this I just want to help because his career will be ruined because of those malicious articles."

Crown Price: "How are you so sure that all the articles are not true?"

Sammy intentionally changed her voice as if she was hurt and about to cry "Uncle you don't trust me anymore? Is it because I disobeyed you and got out of the palace?"

The Crown Prince was startled when he heard Sam's voice "I was just making sure Melanie you know that Im worried about you right?"

Sammy: "But I just really wanted to help uncle."

Crown Prince: "Very well I will order someone to take care of it right away but in return to this favour you have to come here and have dinner with us whenever you are free."

Sammy really wanted to refuse, but The Crown Prince is the only one who can stop this madness immediately.

Sammy: "Yes I will Your Highness"

After talking to her uncle Sammy went inside the villa then he went to Gulf's room.

Sammy lifelessly told Gulf "Check that website again."

Gulf: "Whats wrong Sam?"

Sammy: "Nothing I think I just dug my own grave Gulf."

Gulf thought that Sammy was just kidding around and went to that website but he cant access it anymore so he tried again but then it says that the website was shut down by the order of the Palace. He tried to access the other websites but all were shut down by the Palace.

Gulf turned his head to Sammy "What does this mean Sam? Why did the palace shut down all the websites that are accusing and spreading false rumours about Mew?"

Sammy sat beside him and said "I don't know Gulf maybe the Crown Prince is his fan?"