Gulf: "Who?"

Mew: "I'll introduce him to you later for now lets eat first then we will go to the Peninsula."

Gulf: "Why are we going there?"

Mew smirked and said "I told you earlier I booked a room there and also my friend is the owner of The Peninsula Bangkok."

Gulf blushed and nodded his head.

Mew is the first one to finished his food so while he waited for Gulf to finish he txted Ice.

MESSAGE

P~ wer r u rght now?

Sky Bar why?

I wnt to introduce someone 2 u

Is dat d prson u bought at D Grdens?

Yes P! Pls come to Peninsula

Ok Nong

Gulf who just finished his food asked "Who are you txting?"

Mew smile "My friend I told him to go to his hotel because I'll introduce you to him."

PENINSULA

When they arrived at the hotel the manager welcome them at the entrance and guided them to where Ice is.

Gulf: "So who is this guy?"

Mew: "He's like a brother to me he always helps me and he is also a long time friend."

Ice: "Hey~ What took so long? I thought you're not gonna show up ."

Mew: "Sorry P..,,traffic"

Ice: "So where is the person your going to introduce?"

Mew: "This is him P"

Ice eyes widens "Its you! The rude Nong from that night."

Gulf didn't say anything.

Ice: "What does this mean Mew?"

Mew: "This is Gulf my costar in an upcoming series and my boyfriend."

Ice is surprised because he didn't know that Mew is gay "How about your girlfriend?"

Mew: "I'll talk to her tomorrow P."

Ice: "We've been friends for a long time but why didn't you tell me that you're gay Mew?

Mew: "I also didn't know until I met him and for the record he is the only guy I like P."

Ice then nodded his head and then smiled at Gulf "Nong please love him and don't hurt him na~" Then he walked closer to Gulf and then he hug him and whispered "because if you do, you will have to deal with me."

After threatening Gulf he went to Mew "This is the first time I've seen you this happy Nong I guess you really love him huh!"

Mew: "I do P"

Ice: "Then I'm happy for you and make sure to clear everything to Pinky ok?"

Mew: "Yes P"

Ice then handed him something.

Mew: "Whats this?"

Ice stared at Gulf then smirk at him and then said "Your room key"

Gulf felt his face is burning right now he is so embarrassed Ice saw that and then laughed at him and tease them more "Ive booked the best room of my hotel for the both of you." Gulf hearing Ice teasing  wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

Mew laugh and said "P please stop teasing my boyfriend."

Ice: "Well he looks so cute blushing Nong. Anyway I have to go back to Sky Bar so enjoy your night here."

After saying their goodbyes Mew and Gulf went to their room. Gulf is so nervous right now while following Mew.

Mew: "Why are you so quite Gulf?"

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "I promised you that ill let you play when we're alone right?" he teased Gulf.

Gulf immediately answered "I.... I don't know what you're talking about!"

Mew laughed at him and said "lets just sleep then."

Gulf: "No!"

Mew just opened their room when Gulf pushed him inside closed the door and then pushed Mew to the wall and kissed him.

*****************************************
Do you want MewGulf first time to happen next chapter? Yes or No? Because I already have scenarios to either answer.

But for me its still too early for them besides Mew is still with Pinky but since I love you guys I will let you decide💜