Mew: "Ok then I can't contact you while Im there because whenever we travel she always take my phone away."

Gulf: "...thats"

Mew: "ill ask you one last time Gulf what do you want?"

Gulf: "I....I don't want you to go Mew."

Mew smiled and said "You finally said it."

Gulf: "What will you do? She already prepared everything."

Mew: "Im not going ill just think of an excuse don't worry about it."

Gulf: "Im feeling guilty Mew."

Mew: "This is always gonna happen if I don't break up with her Gulf."

Gulf: "......."

Pinky: "Are you done talking to them babe?"

Mew answered "just a sec."

Gulf: "Ill take back what I said Mew go with her I cant bear this guilt she already prepared everything it will hurt her so much if you don't go with her."

Mew: "You should think of yourself first"

Gulf: "Im not like that Mew."

Mew sighed and said "then I want to spend time with you before I go."

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew: "I have to go now I love you." He then ended the call

Pinky just came back from the kitchen and asked "How was it?"

Mew: "They said that they're already aware of it and that they understood."

Pinky smiled and said "See I told you. P Boss sure works fast. Anyways come let eat dinner.

GULFs POV

"I don't want him to go but I have to let him go because she already planned everything for their anniversary."

Sammy: "Then why are you calling me again? Just to rant? You know Gulf I even threatened Mew not to hurt you but here you are hurting yourself I think its you I should have threatened huh!?"

Gulf: "Sam you know that I don't like hurting people."

Sammy: "Well you decided to be the 3rd party in a relationship, someone is bound to get hurt in the end. I already told you that you should have let him break up with her first."

Gulf: "But Sam~"

Sammy: "Then you should get use to this kind of situation Gulf because this will continue on as long as they're together."

Gulf: "Sam what should I do I don't want him to go but I also don't want to hurt her."

Sammy: "I think you're talking to the wrong person Gulf I don't have time to listen to you're repetitive sentiments ok? Just tell him to break up with her thats the only solution! K? BYE!!!

I cant believed she hang up on me!

AT THE UNIVERSITY

3RD PERSON POV

Its already lunch break and Gulf is queuing to pay for his lunch when Praepailin suddenly appeared "Hi Gulf."

Gulf: "Hi what are you doing here?"

Praepailin: "I want to see you."

Gulf: "Ah why?"

Praepailin: "Because I like you!"

Everyone turned their attention to them so Gulf hurriedly payed for his food then drag Praepailin.

Gulf: "Have you no shame? Your a girl and you're the one who is confessing and infront of everyone! God! you're embarassing me."

Praepailin: "What? Im always like this eveytime I like someone I always say it."

Gulf: "Are you done?"

Praepailin: "No! The reason why I went here to find you is I want to invite you to dinner and bring Sammy too."

Gulf: "Why?"

Praepailin: "Just to hang out nothing more I promise besides I will also bring a friend."

Gulf: "I cant I have things to do."

Praepailin: "Please? You can bring whoever you want just say yes."

Gulf who is now annoyed nodded just to end the conversation.

Praepailin smiled gave the location and time and then left.

"Shes really weird" Gulf though. He took out his phone and called sam.

Sammy: "Yes?"

Gulf:  "Are you free tonight?"

Sammy: "Yes why?"

Gulf: "Praepailin invited us for dinner at Bolan"

Sammy: "Who's paying?"

Gulf: "Her friend"

Sammy: "Then Im going"

Gulf: "Alright ill pick you up later. Bye!"

After talking to Sam he called Mew and told him about the dinner but Mew said he can't go because he is busy.

BOLAN

When Gulf and Sam arrived at the restaurant Praepailin and her friend are already there.

Praepailin: "Did you guys got lost?"

Gulf: "No someone just took a long time to prepare."

Praepailin just smiled and introduce her friend to them when she turn her head both Sam and Gulf was shocked they recognised her.

Praepailin: "This is my friend Pinky,Pinky this is the guy that i've been telling you about and his bestfriend Sammy."

Pinky smiled at them and said "what a coincidence so the guy my friend is crushing on is really you Gulf."

Praepailin acted shocked and said "you already met each other?"

Pinky said "yeah a couple of times he is an upcoming actor he will have a project with Mew." then she turned to Sammy and offer a hand and said "Hi Im Pinky nice meeting you Sammy."

Sammy just stared at her hand and didn't say anything.

****************************************** Once again THANK YOU! 🙇🏻‍♀️💜