Mew: "Why? Your class will start about" he then looked at his watch "15mins."

Gulf: "Do you not see the students surrounding us right now? I don't want to be the center of attention Mew!"

Mew sighed "alright ill be the center of attention" he then opened the car door then stepped out of his car.

Everyone was so shocked "is that Mew Suppasit? OMG ITS REALLY HIM!! they cant believed their eyes "why is he here?" asked another then the crowed screamed and surrounded Mew.

Gulf got out of the car and run immediately while the crowds attention are on Mew. When he arrived at his class its about to start so he went to his seat and then pull put his cellphone and txted Mew.

MESSAGE

Thnx! Im n my class now.

Ok ill go 2 d nearest res2rant and ill w8 4 u.

R u ok? U wre mobbed.

8s nothing new Im fyn, concentrte n ur class don't 4get 2 txt Sammy I really wnt 2 meet her.

Ok just txt me d plce.

I will, ill drive now I will txt you later. I Love You

Gulf read the last message and blushed then he dialled Sammy's number.

Sammy answered the phone right away "Hello~~ Is it me your looking for?" she sang.

Gulf rolled his eyes "where are you right now?"

Sammy: "Home watching tv, why?"

Gulf: "Mew wanted to invite you tonight for dinner."

Sammy: "I don't want to." She answered right away,

Gulf: Why??? You said you wanted to meet him? You can now take a picture of him and ask for his autograph to brag to your friends."

Sammy: "Its still a NO!"

Gulf: Whyyy??? He is really looking forward to meeting you tonight."

Sammy: "I know what this means Gulf and you know where I stand, we already talked about this why didn't you listen to me? You will be the one crying in the end!"

Gulf: "......"

Sammy: "I know you so well Gulf there's no point denying it."

Gulf: "Please Sam I don't want to disappoint him he is really looking forward on meeting you tonight."

Sammy: "Did he broke up with his girlfriend?"

Gulf: "He...."

Sammy: "Then NO!"

Gulf: "I was the one who stopped him from doing it!!!"

Sammy "......."

Gulf: "He said that he will always choose me Sam, he was about to break up with her but I told him not to."

Sammy sighed "you really are dumb Gulf whatever happens in your relationship in the near future its all on you, it will be your fault."

Gulf: "I cant let him hurt her because of me Sam."

Sammy: "Trust me, you will be the one who will get hurt the most in the end and don't come crying to me because I'm not going to console you since from the beginning I already warned you."

Gulf: "I cant stop my feelings Sam it was suffocating me."

Sammy: "....."

Gulf: "Please Sam you're my bestfriend please just support me."

Sammy: HOOIIII!!!! TXT ME THE ADDRESS then she dropped the call without saying goodbye.

Gulf smiled and txted Mew.

MESSAGE

Wer r u?

Anantara Siam

8s expensive there Mew

8s near ur uni and I'm paying.

Gulf just read Mews message and didn't reply and then he told sam.

AT THE RESTAURANT

Mew ordered some appetiser while waiting for Gulf and Sammy. He chose this hotel for no particular reason he just like the ambience. The staff here are all very professional when Mew entered they were startled but they treated him as normal guess they didn't even asked for a photo or autograph so he was satisfied with his decision.

While waiting he was on his phone and he didn't notice Sammy's arrival.

"Im Sammy and Im the friend of Gulf" she said without smiling or offering her hand she just stare at Mew.

Mew got startled and look up then smiled "Ofcourse I know who you are, you don't have to introduce yourself. I should be the one introducing myself Im.....

Sammy: "Everyone with eyes knew who you are P."

Mew didn't mind Sammy's rude behaviour he still smiled at her "sit down and order something while we wait for Gulf."

Sammy: "You know what you're doing is wrong right?"

Mews smile froze.

****************************************
Yall Tharn crying fucking hurts I know its a fake break up but it still hurts because he was blindsided by Type. And I still cant hate Lhong because Kaownah si sooo freaking cute I cant even...