Gulf: "But I'm hungry Mew ~"

Mew: "Alright just stay here and rest while I cook."

Gulfs eyes widen "you can cook?"

Mew: "Just simple dishes."

Gulf: "Like?"

Mew: Omelet, fried rice and some other simple dishes."

Gulf: "Ah~ now I'm super hungry."

Mew chuckled and then got out of the bed kissed his head and went downstairs to cook. While he was preparing he called his manager.

"What great timing Mew I was about to call."

Mew: "Why?"

"There's a new project I think you will like it."

Mew: "What is it?"

"Its a Movie and a love story."

Mew: "With who?"

"This is a partnership project so your partner is a very famous Taiwanese."

Mew didnt answer for a long time so his manager asked "Mew are you still there?"

Mew: "Where is the location of the filming?"

"Two and half months in Taiwan and One month here in Thailand why?"

Mew: "When will they plan to start the project?"

"Next month."

Mew: "......."

"If your worried about TharnType you don't have to because I've talked to the director and the author already and our company is paying for the compensation for the delay of the shooting."

Mew: "I.... can I think about this P?"

"Why are you hesitating Mew? This is a very Big Project every casts are all very famous also the director handpicked you."

Mew: "I have to talk to someone about this."

"Who? Pinky? She can just accompany you."

Mew: "Ill call later." he ended the call immediately he have to discuss this to Gulf first.

After he finished cooking he went upstairs to call Gulf but when he entered Gulf is sleeping so he approach the bed kissed Gulf cheek and said "baby breakfast is ready."

Gulf woke up immediately and Mew helped him up and they went down, while eating Mew decided to tell Gulf about the project.

Gulf: "Why are telling me this?"

Mew: "I want you to decide."

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "I will be away for more than two months is that ok with you?"

Gulf: "......."

Mew: "Tell me what you want I already told you that ill do everything for you."

Gulf: "I cant decide for you Mew."

Mew: "Then decide for yourself what do you really want? I already told you that I will always choose you. So just tell me what you truly want."

Gulf hesitated at first but still tell Mew what his heart truly wants "I....dont want you to...to be away from me for that long."

Mew picked up his phone dialed his managers number, when his manager answered he said "I decline the offer P" while staring at Gulf.

P Boss: "Why?"

Mew: "Someone will be lonely without me."

Gulf blushed and then he bow his head and continue to eat.

P Boss: "Who? Pinky? I can talk to her."

Mew: "No its not because of her P."

P Boss: "Then who? Did your mother came back?"

Mew chuckled and said "no P" then he reaches for Gulf and kissed it "but this person doesn't want me to be away for too long."

P Boss: ".....so you finally found someone you really love huh?"

Mew: "Yes P."

P Boss: "Alright tell that person that she can accompany you throughout the whole filming."

Mew tap the loud speaker icon so that Gulf will hear the conversation and said "can you repeat that again P?"

P Boss: "I said tell that person that she can accompany you throughout the filming period."

Mew smiled and stared at Gulf who is shaking his head.

Mew: "Im sorry P."

P Boss sighed and said "alright ill call the director right away."

Mew: "Just tell them that my schedule is already full this year P."

P Boss: "Yeah I will tell them that...and by the way Mew Im happy for you."

Mew: "Thanks P please tell the director and the author of TharnType that the schedule will go as planned. Bye P"

Gulf: "If you want to accept the project you can always go Mew."

Mew squeeze Gulfs hand and said "from now on you are my priority."

*****************************************
Y'all I don't know how I feel right now for tonights episode I've read and saw the spoilers and its intense. Lets all cry together tonight.🤧

I still love Lhong's actor though he is very cute my kind of guy💜