Chapter 140 : the break up

Cassie's P.O.V :

Right now me and Liam are siting quietly eating breakfast , judging by the bags under Liam's eyes , I can suspect that he didn't get any sleep , just as I haven't got any , we both look like someone we love died , under eyes bags , awkward silence , each one seems to be in their world , not eating and just twisting the fork around . At last I got bored and sick of this situation so I got up and went to the bathroom . I let out a long sigh . I have been thinking all night how to do this , I tried to prepare a speech but every time I try , I fail .....

I ran a hand through my hair and decided that I will just say whatever comes to my mind at that moment .

I went out of the bathroom and went back down , I could hear my heartbeats in my own ear , I could feel blood rushing through my face and my whole body , I could feel my hands and knees trembling . I went to the living room and found Liam already there , sitting , his head in his hands . I sat on the couch opposite to him . I then took a deep breath and said :

"Liam can we talk ???"

He looked up at me and just nodded .

I took yet another deep breath and said :

"Liam , look I have reached a decision , and that is our relationship is wrong . I know how much you love me and I am sure that you know that I love you too but we can't build our happiness on someone else's sadness . The fans love you and Emma and I am sure Emma wouldn't want anyone else but you and the management they support you and Emma so what am I doing here ??? Ruining everyone's life and I don't want to be that girl that steals other women's men ..... I know that this decision came late and I should have thought of it two years ago but whatever happened happened . So please Liam I hope that you won't make this any harder than it already is ..... We have to end our relationship"

I realised that there are tears in my eyes and I saw them too in Liam's eyes . His face is pale , as if light has gone out of his face .... he is just staring at me , not saying anything and I don't know what to do , should I leave the room ??? Should I say something ??? What do I say ??? I have no idea ..... Liam saved me from speaking by speaking himself , he got up and came closer to me , I tired to back away from him because I know that if he came any closer I will take back everything I said but somehow my legs seems to be paralysed , not wanting to move and it frustrates me ..... He left a few inches between us and said , his voice breaking and a tear streaming down his perfect check .

"Look at me Cassie"

I tired so hard not to wipe away that tear on his check because his perfect face doesn't match tears .... I ignored his request and then he put his two fingers under my chin and in that moment that his skin touched mine , I felt butterflies in my stomach . I took a deep breath . He lifted my chin up and I didn't fight knowing that he will win . I quickly looked at his eyes and immediately it made me burst into tears , I don't know what happened , but I couldn't stop my tears , Liam wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest . I clinched to his T-shirt , buried my head in his chest and cried . I heard him crying too into my shoulder . We stood like this for what seemed forever , until there were no tears left in our eyes . I pulled away . Liam then looked into my eyes and said :

"Why Cassie ??? Why do you want to take away the only one thing that makes me love life ??? Please don't do that . I don't want you to worry about anything , Emma doesn't love me , she has her own boyfriend , in secret of course and the contract between me , Emma and the management will end next month . Then me and Emma will announce our divorce and she will go back to her boyfriend and I will come back to you and then we can go public . The management doesn't support me and Emma , it's just that we have a contract that we can't yet break till it's expire date and about the fans , they will get used to you , in fact a lot of them already support us and you know it and for the rest who cares about them , so there will be no reason to build our happiness on someone's sadness like you are saying , we will build our happiness on our love .... just stay with me for one more month and then everything will be as we want it please"