Chapter 38 : Christmas shopping

Cassie's P.O.V :

I woke up to see that the room was dark . There was no light at all in the room which made me panic . I always had a fear of dark . I wasn't in Liam's arms which was a little weird . I mean yesterday he had me in his arms . Who am I kidding ??? Why would he always pull me into his arms it is not like he loves me . I am sure he did it yesterday just as an act of kindness . I moved myself so I was now side him totally . He hugged and then opened his eyes .

Cassie : "I am sorry Liam . I didn't mean to wake you up , it was just that I was scared-"

I got cut off .

Liam : "it is okay love . Don't worry"

He called me love again . Oh my god . Calm down girl .

Cassie : "thanks Liam"

He gave me a kiss in my forehead and turned around still holding me and switched on the lamb light . We immediately closed our eyes . After a moment we both opened them at the same time .

Liam : "better ???"

Cassie : "much . Thanks"

He nodded . I got up and walked to the light and switched it on . The whole room was full of light . Liam smiled and closed the lamb next to him . He checked his phone .

Liam : "it is 8 pm"

Cassie : "oh my god . Tomorrow is Christmas eve and we still haven't bought the Christmas gifts plus tomorrow is Louis' birthday . We still need to buy him gifts"

Liam : "I know right . I can't believe we slept from 10 am till now"

Cassie : "guess who will stay awake up all night like yesterday"

Liam sighed .

Liam : "I guess"

Cassie : "so shall we together or sparetly ???"

Liam : are you kidding me ??? Of course together . There is no way I will leave you out there alone shopping"

I smiled . Maybe he was just friendly ??? Of course he was . I liked that he was protective even if it was just as friends . I still loved it . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam .

Liam : "are you coming ???"

I blinked and looked at him to find him putting his shirt on .

Cassie : "are you already done ???"

He laughed and nodded . I ran to my wordrobe and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a Black sweater .

Liam : "Cassie I will be waiting down"

I nodded and went to the bathroom . I heard the door closing .

Liam's P.O.V :

Seriously there was no way I could of have let her out there alone . It wasn't an act of goodness though . I did it because I loved her and I was afraid anything could happen to her . As I walked downstairs . I saw the boys sitting there . Zayn was on the couch on his phone . Louis and Niall were talking about some sport and Harry was watching the TV . I sat on the couch and they all looked at me .

Louis : "now you are awake"

I shrugged .

Liam : "did you finish doing the Christmas shopping ???"