Chapter 59 : First OTRA Concert

Cassie's P.O.V :

We reached the hotel and got checked in . We then went to the elevator , we got to the level which we are staying at , the boys were sharing a suite while I had a room all for myself not a suite but an ordinary room . We said our goodbyes and I got into my room . My bag was already in here , I took a picture of the room , to make it memorable . I am not going to post it anywhere just have it on my phone . I started unpacking even though I will be leaving tomorrow . I could have left today after the concert but I don't want to fly for another 22 hours and get jetlagged again . After I was done , I jumped on the bed and slept .......

~
~
~

I woke up to someone knocking on the door . I sighed and got up and went to the door . I opened it and saw that it was Liam . He started laughing once he saw me , I don't blame him though , my hair was in every direction and I was in my pajamas and my eyes were half closed . I glared at him .

Liam : "sorry I didn't know you were sleeping"

Cassie : "well do you except a human to be awake after 22 hours of flying and being jetlagged ???"

Liam : "awww come here"

He hugged me , I didn't bother hugging back though , I just stood there laying my head on his chest . I swear I could sleep like this . Liam pulled away after a minute .

Liam : "me and the boys are going to walk around town , do you wanna come or are you going to complete sleeping ???"

Cassie : "can I complete sleeping while I hang with you"

We both laughed .

Cassie : "just kidding I will come , just give me 10 minutes"

Liam : "okay we will be waiting at our suite"

I nodded and he walked out closing the door behind him . I don't have time for a shower . I took out a sleeveless colour shirt and a terqowaz pants (picture bellow) .

After I was done , I took my bag and my key card and went out , pulling the door behind me , I walked to the boy's suite which is the next door and I was about to knock on the door when it opened Niall appearing from behind it

After I was done , I took my bag and my key card and went out , pulling the door behind me , I walked to the boy's suite which is the next door and I was about to knock on the door when it opened Niall appearing from behind it .

Cassie : "were you looking through the peephole Niall ???"

Niall : "maybe"

He smirked and I shook my head .

Louis : "let's go"

~
~
~

It was now 2 pm . Me and the boys were walking back to our rooms . We had fun walking around the town , we did some shopping and of course the boys took pictures and signed things for fans . Me and the boys said our goodbyes and I got into my room . I threw the shopping bags beside the door and fast changed into my pajama not bothering to put back the clothes in its place or emptying the shopping bags . I jumped on the bed and slept , I am tired , I was still jet lagged and the boy's rehearsals would start at 5 pm which is 3 hours away . So I can have a 3 hours nap then be energetic and ready for the boy's first concert on this tour .

~
~
~

We were now sitting backstage . The boys would be on stage in 5 minutes and let me tell you . I have never seen the boys more nervous . They were either running their hands through their hair or biting their nails or sweating or just wandering around the room .

Cassie : "guys stop . Believe me you are going to do great plus it isn't your first concert ever"

Harry : "but it is our first concert in a while , and we are performing new songs too . A new stage . What if we forgot the lyrics or the fans didn't like the moves that we do or what if no one laughed at my jokes"

Cassie : "Harry don't worry . All I know is that the fans will love every single thing you will do on that stage . You guys aren't going to mess up with the lyrics and Harry don't worry . I am sure fans will laugh at your jokes"

Paul then came and told the boys that they should go now .

Cassie : "time to rock that stage"

I give them hugs and then said :

"Good luck guys . You will rock everyone tonight"

I ran fast to my seat in the arena . The tour video started playing and the screams got louder . After a while "clouds" started playing and the boys came out . We all cheered as I gave them thumbs up . All I know is that this concert will be a great start .....

~
~
~

I was sitting on the couch backstage waiting for the boys to come from their meet and greet with fans . The concert was amazing . They boys loosen up after performing "clouds" and they went back to their dumb moves and stupid jokes which everyone loves . One of the jokes that I personally loved tonight was when Harry screamed during GIRL ALMIGHTY

"I AM PREGNANT" (Video in the video box)

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the boys screaming and running towards me . I group hugged them .

Cassie : "you guys were amazing"

The boys : "thank you"

Cassie : "Harry you should take rest"

He frowned as the boys laughed .

Harry : "what is wrong ???"

Cassie : "you are pregnant Harold . Aren't you ???"

He groaned .

Cassie : "I bet everyone will be congratulating you"

He glared at me making us all laugh .

Louis : "who's ready for the after party ???"

The boys cheered .

Liam : "you are coming right ???"

I nodded .

Cassie : "just because I am proud of you guys"

Zayn : "we also rented a VIP area . You can take it all for yourself"

Cassie : "aww guys you shouldn't have done this"

We then went to the van that would be taking us to the hotel so we can change . We chatted about the show tonight and laughed . Harry even found that the fans were congratulating him about being "pregnant" . We soon reached the hotel and we went up . I got into my room . Let's get ready for this after party ......

------------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1032 words ☺