Chapter 36 : sunrise

Cassie's P.O.V :

Liam : "let's see the comments on the tweet"

I nodded and sat closer to him that our skin were touching . Ignoring the goosebumps . We read through them , replied to some , followed some fans , faved some and retweeted some . We were laughing so hard that tears started coming out of our eyes . Most of them were so funny . After we were done . Liam said :

"That was fun , wasn't it ???"

Cassie : "very . I wouldn't be surprised if the boys are awake by now"

Liam : "me too"

I checked the time from Liam's phone and it was 5:30 am .

Cassie : "isn't it weird that we are still awake till this time and didn't get sleep and we still have energy"

Liam : "I know right . It is strange"

He excused himself to go to the bathroom and I nodded . While he was there . I checked my phone but got nothing . Of course who would sent me a text at this time or something like that . After a couple of minutes he came back and we just laid in bed . I was feeling an amazing feeling just by being beside him .

Liam : "I have a game . Let's interview each other"

Cassie : "it seems cool"

Liam : "okay you start"

Cassie : "but I am a fan Liam , I probably know everything about you"

I laughed .

Liam : "alright . But if there is any questions you wanna know just ask"

I nodded .

Liam then pretended to hold a microphone and then I got an idea . I jumped from the bed leaving a confused Liam sitting on the bed and ran to my makeup desk and grabbed my comb . I then ran back and jumped on bed and handed it to him .

Cassie : "that is better"

Liam laughed and said :

"So let's start . What is your dream job ???"

I answered without hesitation because I already know the answer .

Cassie : "my dream job is to be a pharmaceutical"

Liam : "that is cool . Next one . What is your favorite colour ???"

Cassie : "black and red"

Liam : "next . Before you met us who was your favourite ???"

Cassie : "Niall"

I blushed and looked down .

Liam : "because he is Irish eh ???"

Cassie : "maybe"

He sighed and I frowned . Maybe he is sad because I my fav is Niall ??? Maybe jealous ??? No not of course . I am sure he is sad that he wasn't my fav . He looked at me and I could see the jealous in his eyes . Why ??? I don't know .

Cassie : "don't worry Liam . Maybe I am not a Liam girl but that doesn't mean that I don't love you or care about you and hey . There are millions of Liam girls out there so don't be sad"

I reached over and hugged him . He hugged back instantly . His long arms wrapped around me . Pulling my body closer to him making my heart melt . My arms wrapped around his neck and I rest my head on his shoulder as he rests his on my shoulder too . I closed my eyes and enjoyed the silence and warm in our hugs . Neither of us pulled away . I think we were both enjoying the hug . But what bothered me is why is he enjoying the hug as I much as I am enjoying it . I tried to shake it off and just enjoy the moment . After what felt like a century . He pulled away . I sat in my old position which was opposite from him on the bed . Liam smiled and said :

"Thank you so much Cass . I needed that"

I nodded and we both looked at the time . The clock read 6:55 am . Me and him laughed because we did the same thing at the same time .

Liam : "we better start getting ready"

I nodded and Liam then said :

"You can take this bathroom , I will just take the hallway bathroom"

Cassie : "if you used the hallway bathroom that might wake the boys up . We will take turns using the bathroom here"

Liam : "yeah . You are right , okay so you go first . You know girls tale long time getting ready"

I laughed and nodded . I stood up and went to the wordrobe and took out a pair of new undergarments and a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey long sleeves blouse and a brown jacket (A/N : picture in the photo box) I took them to the bathroom and closed the door , locking it . I took a bath and did my business then put on the clothes , lastly I brushed my teeth . I then got out and Liam was reading a book . He looked at me and smiled . I smiled back .

Liam : "you look so beautiful"

I blushed and said :

"Thanks Liam . Now you can go"

He nodded standing up and walking to his suitcase . It was already opened so he just searched through them and finally pulling out his clothes . I started doing my hair and putting make up and putting on some accessories and perfume . By the time I was ready he was too . He looked so handsome even in a shirt and a skinny jeans .

Cassie : "you too look good"

Liam : "thanks . Ready ???"

I nodded . I put on a pair of brown boots and he put on a pair of white converse . We took our phones and I took my car and house keys while he grabbed his wallet . We then went down quietly . We were afraid that the boys would wake up . We got out of the house and went to my car .

Liam : "can I drive ???"

Cassie : "yeah sure . Here"

I tossed him the car keys and I got in the passenger seat . He got in the driver seat . We buckled our seat belts . I didn't worry about Liam driving my car . He has one so it is not like I will be afraid we might end up at the hospital . He started driving . I checked the time and it was 7:35 am which means the we have 10 minutes before the sun will rise . He parked the car and we got out . It was still kinda dark outside . We walked and found a bench , we sat on it . It was still a little cold so he put his arms around me making me feel warm . He rested his head on mine as we watched the sunrise .

---------------------------------------------------------Author's note : vote . Comment . Follow . Share .

MADE IN THE AM IS TOTALLY PETFECT . WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ???

1074 words