Chapter 97 : the snake and the ladder

*later that night*

Liam's P.O.V :

So after finishing the game at 4 am . We all head up to our rooms . Me and Cassie got in my room .

Liam : "wait a minute I will bring you some clothes to change in"

She nodded . I walked over to my closet and pulled out a hoodie . I walked back to her and handed it to her . She took it and thanked me . She then went to the bathroom to change . I was still shirtless so I guess I will just sleep shirtless too . After a couple of minutes she came out and put her clothes on the couch I have here in my room . We both went to the bed and laid down . I looked at her and said :

"So Daniel Radcliffe is hot ???"

She turned and gave me the "of course he is" look .

Liam : "who is hotter ???"

I looked in her eyes while smirking .

Cassie : "I don't know maybe Daniel ???"

She smiled . I hovered over her and smashed my lips to her . I was jealous right kow even though a part of me was telling me that she is just teasing me . We didn't share this sweet , slow kiss , it was a little rough one . I guess we were both enjoying this kind of kiss which was our first time to try with each other because I felt my hands as well as her starting to roam around one another's body . Her warm hands was sending chills all over my body as her hands roamed around my bare chest . One of my hands was around her neck so I can get a better access to her mouth , the other was just rubbing her side up and down . I bit on her bottom lip and she accepted letting me enter . Our tongues fought together . After a couple of minutes later , we pulled away , catching our breaths and panting . I think we just had our first hot makeout session ..... I slept next to her .

Liam : "so is Daniel Radcliffe still hotter than me ???"

She turned around . Kissed my lips while smiling and said :

"Good night Liam"

Liam : "good night Cass"

~
~
~

I felt as Cassie turned around and hugged me . I closed my eyes fast and after a minute I reopened them to find hers open .

Cassie : "did I wake you up ???"

Liam : "um no baby actually I wasn't asleep"

Cassie sighed and said :

"Me too"

I frowned .

Liam : "are you okay ???"

Cassie : "yeah yeah I am , I just didn't feel like sleeping . What about you ???"

Liam : "same . Let's go do something"

Cassie : "but the boys are asleep"

Liam : "don't worry no one will hear us"

Cassie P.O.V :

Liam : "don't worry no one will hear us"

I nodded before we both got up and Liam pulled me to the games room they had here . We entered and Liam said looking around the room :

"Which game should we play ???"

I looked around before stopping at the Xbox .

Cassie : "the Xbox"

Liam nodded heading over there to open it as I was trying to figure out which CD should we play . I pulled out the car race CD . I handed it to Liam and he put it in and he handed me a console while he took one . We both walked back to the couch . I was about to set next to Liam when he pulled me to sit in between his legs . I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my stomach . We started playing the car race game and so far Liam was winning me until his car crashed with another car and that gave me time to catch up with his car and eventually I was ahead of him and he didn't have time to catch up with me bacusse I was already at the finish line . Once I won I cheered quietly and stuck my tongue out at Liam . He just smiled and pushed me playfully .

Liam : "I am going to make us some snacks til you choose the next game"

He got up and I did the same . I looked around thinking of what our next game should be ....... after a couple of minutes I decided to play the snake and ladder with Liam . I put the game on the floor and went out of the games room and headed downstairs . Liam was preparing some sandwiches with two sprite cans I walked to him and helped him . After we were done we went upstairs and when he entered the room finding the snake and ladder on the floor . He laughed . I closed the door fast hoping that non of the boys heard . Liam turned to me and said :

"Really Cassie ???"

I nodded and he sat down placing the tray next to him .

Liam : "I will play it only because you chose it"

I nodded . I sat down infront of him .

Cassie : "I'll take the red one"

He nodded before taking the green one . I then took the dice in my hand and shook my hand before opening my hand and letting the die fall . I got a 6 , I chreed quietly and took my red thing and counted 6 and placed it there . Liam was the next to play .....

~
~
~

After 2 hours we were still in the same round . Whenever we were close to 100 a snake would let us go back to the middle of the game . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam groaning and laying flat on ground .

Liam : "I am done with this game"

I nodded feeling the same .....

Liam : "I am at 96 while you are at 95 so that means that I won"

He did a little dance as I laughed at him . Suddenly the door opened and the three boys came in .... me and Liam turned around and looked at each other . I then looked at the window and found that the sun has came out already . I then looked at my phone and saw that it was 9 in the moring . Did we really stay up all night playing Xbox and the snake and the ladder .

Louis : "the snake and the ladder ??? Really ???"

Liam : "ask her she wanted to play it"

Cassie : "hey and you agreed to play it"

Louis : "whatever guys . Do you guys need anything from Doncaster ???"

Cassie : "Doncaster ??? Are you going to Doncaster ???"

Louis nodded happily .

Louis : "I missed my family"

We all nodded .

Liam : "well go then . Have a save drive and send our greetings to your family"

We nodded yet again . He said an okay before exiting the room and heading back to his bedroom meanwhile me and the others went downstairs ready to get breakfast .......

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

1130 words