Chapter 78 : I have an idea

Liam's P.O.V :

Niall : "well what is it ???"

Liam : "I am in love"

Louis : "with Emma we know"

I shook my head .

Liam : "no with someone else ...... Cassie"

They all gasped .

Harry : "but how ??? You are married ??? Cassie ??? What about Emma ??? This is so confusing"

Liam : "guys there are a couple of things , I haven't told you"

They all glared at me .

Liam : "I will tell you everything but I will try to be quick because Cassie should not know nothing about what I am going to tell you"

They nodded and I took a deep breath forming the sentences that I will start with the secret I have been keeping ....

Liam : "Last year when I bumped into Cassie in the street . I felt something I have never felt before , it was what people call love at first sight . Everyday I keep falling in love with her more than the previous day . I searched on Google and asked people and the answers I got was what I am feeling towards Cassie"

Louis : "you know what mate . Honestly few months ago when you were drunk and we asked if you love Cassie and you said yes . We didn't take your words since you were drunk and you have a girlfriend"

Liam : "I don't believe it tho"

Niall : "but why did you marry Emma when you don't love her but you love Cassie"

Liam : "well I never wanted to marry her . Management forced me to marry her or else ....."

Harry : "or else what Liam ???"

Liam : "they will not allow Cassie to see us and vice versa"

Louis : "assholes"

Liam : "yeah so I didn't want you guys and Cassie to break that friendship you guys have . It is non of your fault"

Niall : "but if you could have told us that day then maybe we could have helped"

Liam : "but I didn't want to make things worse . Plus you know the management , no one can win them"

They nodded .

Liam : "so now about Cassie . What do you think that I can do ???"

Harry : "well you have to tell her when you are ready"

Liam : "do you think that it is obvious that I love her ???"

Niall : "well it was . Until you told us few minutes ago , now it makes since why you keep feeling jealous and the way you look at her and all the sneaking"

I blushed .

Liam : "guys I have a idea but I don't know if it will work"

They raised their eyebrows .

Liam : "I want to try and ignore her , you know just to try and stop loving her"