Chapter 45 : Adidas

Cassie's P.O.V :

It was now 4 pm and we just finished the lunch .

Liam : "now Louis go get ready"

Louis : "where are we going ???"

Liam : "surprise"

He nodded and went upstairs . I was about to collect the garbage and throw them in the bin when Liam said :

"C'mon Cassie . We don't have time for that , we need to go before he is out . Zayn will collect them"

I nodded and me and Niall ran upstairs to get ready . I got in my room and put on a skinny jeans and a hoodie . I did my hair in a pony tail as I put on my socks and my converse . I grabbed my phone and ran back down . To find Niall already ready .

Liam : "let's go"

We got out and got into my car . Liam sat in the driver's seat while I sat in the passenger seat and Harry , Niall and Zayn sat in the back seat . We drove to the boy's house .

Cassie : "but guys how will Zayn and Louis go to the shopping mall ???"

Harry : "by a taxi"

I nodded . We reached the house and Liam parked the car . We got out and got in the house . Me and Niall gasped when we saw the decoration . They nearly finished .

Niall : "you guys did all of that alone ???"

Zayn : "no some aliens from Mars came and helped us"

He rolled his eyes and we laughed .

Liam : "lets start working we don't have much time left"

We started putting things up . Of course me being short , I couldn't put the things up so I would just hand them the decoration . After we finished the decorations , we went to the kitchen and started arranging the food and drinks . By the time we were done it was 6 pm . I am sure Louis and Zayn were also done shopping .

Liam : "Cass are you ready for your turn ???"

I nodded .

Cassie : "bye guys . See you soon"

I hugged them all and went out . I got in my car and drove back home . When I reached there . I parked the car and got out . I ran to the door and unlocked it then closed it and went upstairs and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop . I know it is cold and you probably think that I am crazy but the heater was on . I just hope that Perrie will not forget to call zayn on time . As I walked downstairs and was about to sit down , The door bell rang .

Louis' P.O.V :

After I took a shower and put on some clothes . I went down to find only Zayn . Where did the others go ???

Louis : "Zayn . Where are the others ??? They were here just 10 minutes ago"

Zayn : "they went out for a walk"

I nodded .

Zayn : "ready ???"

I nodded and we got out . To find a cab waiting for us .

Louis : "a cab . Zayn where are you taking us ???"

He shrugged and I knew that he won't tell me where we were going . Zayn got in the cab first and told something to the driver then I got in . I am quite sure he told him the place where we were going to . After about 10 minutes , the cab stopped . I looked out of the window to see that we were at the shopping mall . Seriously ??? The shopping mall ??? I thought that we were going to go to some fancy place since he didn't tell me where we were going . I got out and Zayn paid the cab driver . Once the cab drove away , I turned to Zayn .

Louis : "seriously Zayn ???"

Zayn : "will you shut up"

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the mall .

Zayn : "let's go to Adidas"

I nodded and smiled . I loved Adidas . We walked inside and I took a sweater , a pair of socks , a pair of sneakers , a pair of Jean pants and a cap . Told you , I love Adidas . I went to try the sweater and the pants on . Zayn followed me . He waited as I went inside and tried them . I smiled as I looked at myself in the full mirror . I then took them off and put on my normal clothes and went out .

Zayn : "how are they ???"

Louis : "cool . I am buzzing"

I smiled .

Zayn : "see ??? I totally knew Adidas would make you happy"

Louis : "Thanks lad"

I gave him a side hug . We went to the cashier . I was about to take out my wallet and pay when Zayn pushed my hand slightly and smiled at me . Giving me the it-is-on-me-this-time look . I smiled and nodded . He paid and we went out . We saw some fans and took some pictures with them . They wished me a happy birthday and I thanked them .

Zayn : "what do you want to do now ???"

I shrugged .

Louis : "let's go to Starbucks"

I pointed to the Starbucks in the distance . Zayn nodded and we walked to it . We got in and we went to the cashier . We ordered our drinks and of course Zayn paid for them . We waited for our names to be called and then got them and sat in a table for two . I sat opposite from Zayn .

Louis : "Zayn you should let me pay for somethings"

He sipped on his drink and shook his head .

Zayn : "you are a birthday boy . You aren't allowed to pay for anything on your brithday"

I gave in and nodded , sipping on my own drink . When we were done . We threw our cups . Zayn's phone then rang . He took it out and smiled at the caller ID . I didn't see who was calling him but by the smile on his face . I knew it was Perrie . lover boy . He answered the phone .

Zayn : "hey babe ....... yeah I am fine ........ I am at my the shopping mall with Louis ....... um yeah okay , I guess so ..... okay bye , see you soon love"

He hung up and turned to me .

Zayn : "Perrie wanted me to go shopping with her . Sorry Lou"

I sighed and nodded .

Louis : "it is okay . I will just go home"

Zayn : "no no . Um . Go to Cassie's . Who want to spend their birthday alone he he"

He talked fast and I felt like he was hiding something from me . Especially after his nervous laugh . I nodded anyway .

Louis : "yeah right . Okay see you Zayn . Bye have fun"

Zayn : "buy Louis . Have fun with Cassie"

I nodded and walked outside holding the Adidas bag . I stopped a cab and got in and gave him the address to Cassie's place . Soon I arrived and I took out my wallet to pay him when he said :

"Happy birthday MR.Tonlinson . No need to pay . It is on me"

Louis : "thanks but are you sure ???"

He nodded and gave me a smile . I smiled and said :

"Thanks again lad"

I got out of the car and walked to Cassie's door . He car was parked outside so I guess they came back from the walk Zayn told me they went on earlier . I then knocked on Cassie's door .........

---------------------------------------------------------Authot's note : vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1192 words