Chapter 113 : skype

Cassie's P.O.V :

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I heard Louis screaming and singing in a bad and load tone and shouting :

"Wake up wake up wake up guys . We didn't fly a hindered miles to come and sleep"

a few seconds later he started knocking and banging on my bedroom door . I sighed and covered my face with a pillow .

Louis : "Cass the others woke up aren't you going to wake up too ???"

I shouted back :

"No I am not , I am tired"

Louis : "okay then , have fun sleeping"

I huffed and turned to grab my phone and check the time . it is 12 AM . Wow Louis . We slept right after we were done eating and it was about 7 Pm and now after sleeping 5 hours , I am still tired while those boys outside woke up and they have energy for whatever they are going to do . I put the phone back and turned around and hoped to get some sleep after what Louis just did .....

~
~
~

15 minutes has passed and here I am still on the bed turning and turning and turning to get some sleep but I am failing . I huffed yet again and sat up . I am frustrated because I am tired and I can't sleep . you know this awful feeling ??? I took my phone and went out and into the living room . No one seems to be here . Could they have gone out ??? Are they hiding and want to scare me out ??? Then I found my answer to my thoughts . On the coffee table a paper was put . I picked it up and read it .

"Hi Cass , just wanted to tell you that we went out , so you have the whole space to enjoy . bye . Louis"

So they have gone out then . I looked around and thought of what I can do in those some few hours they won't be here . First I decided to check my phone , after replaying to massages and checking social media . I decided to Skype Aunt May . I went up and got my laptop opened and logged into my Skype account and found here already calling . I told her that I was going to Skype her a few minutes ago . I answered and here face popped up . I smiled and waved to her .

Cassie : "hey anut"

She waved back and said :

"Hi sweetie , how is my little girl ???"

Cassie : "I am fine , how are you ???"

Aunt May : "I am fine as long as my little nephew is fine"

I smiled wide .

Cassie : "I missed you so much"

Aunt May : "Me too , David and Clara missed you too"

Cassie : "Me too . I am thinking after I return back from Hawaii to fly and spend a week or so with you . What do you think ???"

Aunt May : "what do I think ??? Of course it is a brilliant idea"

I nodded .

Cassie : " but don't tell David and Clara , I want it to be a surprise"

Aunt May : "okay cool . Speaking of Hawaii , how are you enjoying it ???"

I laughed and said :

"Cmon aunt , we haven't even been here for a day but so far it is cool , it is peaceful in here , no traffics , no loud voices just the beach"

Aunt May : "I see , oh by the way , I got promoted at work"

My eyes went wide and I clapped my hands together .

Cassie : "that is so cool congrats , I am proud of you"

Aunt May : "thanks"

Cassie : "when did that happen ??? How is the new position ???? Is it stressful ???"

She laughed and said :

"Well it happened a few days back . like 5 days ago . It is cool and I am still getting used to not walking everyday to my old desk . I don't know yet , it hasn't been stressful lately"

I nodded

Aunt :

"How is my little doctor cooping with everything ???"

I laughed and said :

"I am not a still a doctor and I am doing fine"

Aunt May : "as long as you are in a medical collage you will be called a doctor"

I smiled and nodded . We then chatted for a little bit before we said our goodbyes and hang up . I closed my laptop and laid on my back . I closed my eyes and hoped to get some sleep but of course I didn't . I checked the time and it was 2 in the morning . Where could the boys be ??? They have only been out for two hours , I can't just be worried because they didn't come back in just two hours . I then watched a movie on Netflix ........ It was now 4 in the morning . The flat door then opened , I went out of the room and to the living room where I found the boys Harry made the other three sit on the couch . they are drunk but Harry , he was breathing in and out hard . He sat down and I did too . I waited until he cooled down and his breathing went steady before I asked :

"What happened ???"

Harry : "Louis woke us up and we decided to go to a club , so these guys here got drunk and Louis almost got himself killed by crossing the road while we were waiting for the taxi , once we got into the hotel Niall and Liam started running around and I had to apologize to the people sitting in the lobby"

By the time he was done talking , my eyes were wide .

Cassie : "oh my god . but why didn't you drink ???"

Harry : "I didn't feel like drinking , I just wanted to sleep"

I nodded . Liam then looked at me and said :

"Babe , come here and kiss me"

I was shocked and my eyes went again wide and my face started heating up and I said while stuttering :

"W-what are you t-talking about L-Liam ???"

Liam : "cmon babe . I haven't kissed you since yesterday . I am craving for one now"

Shit Liam . Really . But it is not like I can blame him .

Cassie : "Liam you are drunk go and sleep"

He putted and went . I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked at Harry to find him holding a laugh .

Cassie : "What ???"

Harry : "nothing . just wait here , I will be back in a few moments , I want to talk to you"

He took Niall and Louis to there rooms . I know exactly what he is going to talk about . I have to stay calm and keep my composer .......

----------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1084 Words