Chapter 16 : "it is all my fault"

Liam's P.O.V :

we were about to get up when my phone rang .

Liam : "excuse me"

They nodded . I took out the phone and raised my eyebrow at the name .

Zayn : "who is it Liam ???"

Liam : "Paul ??? I wonder what he wants"

Cassie : "maybe he will tell you about the train and stuff"

Liam : "maybe"

I slide the answer button .

Liam : "hi Paul"

Paul : "hi Liam"

Liam : "um so what's app"

Paul : "well , I called to inform you about the train . So first you guys are going in the 5:00 pm train . There is a black van waiting for you guys outside right now . The driver will drop you at the train station . your tickets is with him so don't forget to take them from him . Me and Paddy will not join you on the train instead we will come driving . Paddy will drive your car and I will drive Niall's car so don't worry about your cars and lastly would you please ask Cassie if she has a ticket or should I get one for her ???"

Wow my ears are hurting now . THANKS PAUL .

Liam : "um Cassie do you have a train ticket or should Paul get you one ???"

Cassie : "no I don't have but I can get one when we get there . Tell him thanks though"

I nodded .

Liam : "well she doesn't have one but she will poke one when we go and she said thanks for asking"

Paul : "welcome . Now Liam I depend on you . Enjoy your time and see you tonight in London . Bye"

Liam : "thanks Paul . Bye"

I closed the phone and sighed . Then I remembered there is a van waiting for us outside .

Liam : "guys there is a van waiting for us outside . Let's go"

Louis : "I LOVE VANS"

we laughed and then Cassie said :

"Louis you love vans and vans"

Louis looked confused :

"Vans and vans ???"

Cassie : "yeah you love the vans like cars and the vans the shoes"

Louis then laughed and we all joined .

Louis : "smart girl"

He ran to her and hugged her .

They were laughing here and the driver waiting outside . Ugh .

Liam : "guys enough wasting time let's go now"

They stopped laughing and they ran outside with their carry on bags . I closed the door and locked it because we will not come here till god knows when . I turned around and saw them screaming .

Louis : "I WILL TAKE THE PASSANGER SEAT"

Niall : "I WILL SIT IN THE FRIST SEAT"