Chapter 53 : helping her

Liam's P.O.V :

After searching for what true love is , I kind of figured out that what I read is how I exactly feel towards Cassie . Can she be my true love ??? I am shocked right now and I don't know what to do but I will have to think or worry about that later because right now it is 7:32 am and I need to wake Cassie up so she can get ready .... I shook her her gently , she half opened her eyes and said :

"Yes Liam"

Liam : "Cassie it is 7:30 am"

She groaned and said :

"I am so tired"

Liam : "do you want to sleep for 5 minutes ???"

She nodded and I played in her hair as she slept . After 5 minutes , I woke her up . She sat upright and rubbed her eyes as she yawned .

Cassie : "thanks Liam"

Liam : "anytime"

She got up and went to the bathroom as I decided to go down so I can leave her to change plus I decided to make her breakfast . She seems tired , if she wasn't going to pick up her aunt and friends , I wouldn't have woke her up . I started making pancakes . By the time I was putting the pancakes in her plate , she entered the kitchen wearing a skinny jeans and a hoodie .

Cassie : "good morning Liam and Merry Christmas"

Liam : "good morning love and merry Christmas for you too . how are you feeling ???"

She sat down as I placed the plate in front of her .

"I am so tired , I even don't even know how the hell will I drive and complete the day"

Liam : "well about driving , I can drive and about completing the day , I am sure you will have energy and will forget all about being tired"

Cassie : "well first thanks for the breakfast Liam and everything in general . But why aren't you eating ???"

I shrugged and said :

"I don't feel like eating"

Cassie : "please eat , for me ???"

She gave me those puppy dog eyes which I cant resist so I nodded and grabbed a fork and a knife and staring eating with her from her plate but I also didn't eat much because she needed energy not me .

Cassie : "so yeah about your suggestion .... I would love if you drive but I am sure you will want to spend the Christmas morning with your family or the boys or Emma"

I swallowed the piece of pancake then said :

"Well I am free till 12 pm , the boys will go to there home towns in a hour and I am going to Wolverhampton on 12 pm to meet my family and Emma is coming on 4 in the afternoon because she is spending the morning with her family in America so I have nothing to do"

Cassie : "are you sure that there won't be a problem ???"

I nodded and she nodded back in approval . I looked at the time and said :

"It is 7:50"

Cassie : "lets go then"

She went up to grab her phone and I secretly and fastly washed the dish , the pan , the forkes and knifes . Cassie came back down and said :