Chapter 61 : panicking

Cassie's P.O.V :

Okay we were now walking to the club . The paps got about million pictures . Some people are getting a lot of money today ..... anyways . I don't know what to expect . All I know about clubs is the really loud music and the dark room with some lights other than that , I don't know .... This is the first time ever to enter a club or a place that sells alcoholic drinks ..... We entered and woah . The music was really load maybe louder than expected .... I could see the boy's family , friends and their tour crew .... I was getting uncomfortable now ..... don't get me wrong , I feel 100% comfortable around the people in here but it is not the people in here who are making me uncomfortable , it is the loud music and the smell of alcohol and the half dark room . You know my afraid of dark places . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam saying :

"Cassie would you like to go to the VIP room ???"

I nodded and said :

"Yes please"

I went with Liam . He opened a door that had a sign wrote on it

VIP room

We entered the room and Liam closed the door . I looked at my surrounding . The lights was on . There wasn't a bar or any alcoholic drinks . Only a couple of couches here and there and no one was here . The music that is playing from outside was heard but not so loud . Just the perfcet volume . A perfect room . I immediately felt comfortable . I turned to Liam and said :

"Thanks Liam"

Liam : "no problem . Now if you need anything or anything happened , just call me"

I laughed and said :

"But you won't be able to hear it from the music"

Liam fake facepalmed himself which made me laugh .

Liam : "it is okay . Just call me , who knows maybe I will hear it and stop being so smart"

I laughed and nodded .

Cassie : "okay . Go have fun"

He nodded and hugged me then walked out . Now what am I to do being by myself all alone ..... first thing I did was take off my heels . My feet was already sore and we haven't been here except for 15 minutes . Oh Lord ..... I sat and played on the phone but eventually I got bored so I started dancing to the music playing outside . The door was closed so no one is gonna see me ......

Liam's P.O.V :

It was now around midnight . Every once in a while I would check my phone if Cassie called me but I would see nothing .... I didn't want to drink tonight because I didn't feel like drinking . I only drink when I feel like it but now I don't . Plus you know my kedney problem ..... I was now standing with my mom , dad , Ruth and Nicola . I want to go check on Cassie since she hasn't called or anything .

Liam : "excuse me"

Geoff : "where are you going ???"

Liam : "I will just go check on Cassie"

Ruth : "who is Cassie ???"

She nudged me and I started blushing . Thanks for the half dark room for covering my face .

Liam : "she is my best friend"

Karen : "is it okay if we met her ???"

Liam : "sure . But I will have to ask her first"

They nodded . Then dad said :

"We will be out of the club . We want some peace . Meet us out"

I nodded and we went in separate ways . I went to the VIP room and opened the door . Cassie was dancing in the middle of the room . She didn't realise that I was there so I entered the room and closed the door behind me slowly . I watched her dance for a minute or so and believe me she is amazing . So looks so hot and sexy dancing there . I went to her and wrapped my arms around her waist . She literally jumped out of my arms and screamed . I couldn't help but laugh . She was starting at me in disbelief and breathing heavily .

Cassie : "Payno you gave me a heart attach . Never do that again"

Liam : "I am sorry . Are you fine though ???"

She sat on the couch and her chest started rising up and down . Okay I am starting to be worried now .

Cassie : "I am Fine"

I sat beside her and rubbed her back .

Liam : "should I get you water ???"

She shook her head .

Cassie : "I am fine . Just give me a minute"

I hugged her , she hugged back . I could still feel her heart fast bumping against my chest . I rubbed her back .

Liam : "I am sorry . I didn't mean it"

Cassie : "I know Liam and it is okay . So yeah how long have you been here ???"

Liam : "not so far . Maybe 5 or 10 minutes ???"

Cassie : "so what do you want ???"

Liam : "what ??? I can't come and check up on my best friend ???"

Best friend . Oh yeah . Only if I could change that to girlfriend but unfortunately I can't .....

Cassie : "really ??? But I feel like that is not the reasons why you came"

Liam : "well it is . I was standing with my family and I excused myself to check up on you but they said that they want to meet you"

Once I said "they want to meet you" . Cassie's eyes went wide .

Cassie : "oh my god . Your parents ??? Now ??? Today ???"

Liam : "calm down . Don't worry"

I was laughing about how nervous and panicking she became all of sudden .

Cassie : "do I look okay ??? Do I smell bad ??? Is my hair good ??? Where are my heels ???"

She started running around the room putting in her heels and combing her hair with her hand . I got up and took her hand in mine . I looked in her eyes and she did the same .

Liam : "Cassie stop worrying . You look gorgeous . You smell good . No need to be worry"

She was still looking in my eyes as she said :

"do you think they will like me ???"

Liam : "they will love you not like you . That's for sure"

Well this is the only thing that I am sure of .....

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1023 words ☺