Chapter 127 : coming out to the boys

*three days layer*

Cassie's P.O.V :

So me and Niall were on the flight back to London . It was a great Christmas and a surprise for both David and Clara because they didn't know I was coming , I stayed at aunt May's house these days and I met David and Clara the day after Christmas and we spend the day together all three of us and yesterday morning was just me , David and Clara time but when it became evening and my aunt returned home from her work , it was just me and her time , we had a good time .

I haven't realised how much I missed them until today. Life has changed for me . Last year I was in Dublin , having my friends and aunt always by my side but now ??? I am in a totally foreign country and the worst thing is that they aren't here with me ..... I know I have been here in London for nearly two years but I still miss my old life in Dublin .......

Today morning she drove me to the airport where I said my good byes to her , David and Clara and then went and met up with Niall and here we are . We heard the pilot saying that we will land in 5 minutes so we both buckled our seatbelts and I took some pictures and videos of the view and then closed my phone ....

~
~
~

Now we are walking outside the airport to Niall's car . Niall held my hand all the way till we reached his car because of the fans crowding the place , Niall's body guard took our bags while another one helped us find our way to the car and opened for us the door once we reached , I got in first followed by Niall .

Cassie : "is it always like this ???"

He nodded and drank some water as we headed towards the Liam's house , where all boys would be waiting for us . When we arrived we both got down to see all the boys were standing in the driveway . We greeted them and we all went inside .

~
~
~

It was 6 pm and I was in the kitchen drinking water , while the boys were in the living room . Liam then came in and walked towards me . He took the cup of water from my hand and put it on the counter top behind me then he then leaned in and started closing the gap between us . His hand went around my waist . I whispered :

"Liam don't , any of the boys can walk in"

He whispered back :

"So ??? I don't mind . I missed you"

I pulled back and said :

"Oh about that , I wanna tell you something"

Liam nodded and stood straight but his hands were still wrapped around my waist .

Cassie : "On Louis' birthday . Harry asked me about 'us' and he was like no need to hide it because it's obvious and he needed confirmation so I didn't really have a chance , and I said yes we are together but he promised he won't tell any of the boys"

I waited to see his facial expression and see what he is about to say . He just smiles wide and hugged me . I hugged him and said :

"Liam I am so sorry . I know that I should have taken your permission first because it isn't my story alone"

Liam : "don't be . You know too well my opinion about us coming out . I wanted to from the first day , I have nothing to be ashamed of but I was waiting for you to be ready and I am so proud of you"

He pulled away from the hug and looked in my eyes and said :

"I am so proud of you"

To be honest he shocked me . I thought he would be half angry half happy . The latter emotion is what actually happened .