Chapter 147 : Moving in

Cassie's P.O.V:

Right now I am cooking dinner, I finished my assignment and submitted it before the deadline by half an hour, thankfully.

Cassie: "Liam dinner is ready"

He walked into the kitchen and his eyes widened, he looked at the candles on the table and the vase of flowers in the middle of the table, he looked at me and smiled, he came to me and said:

"is this what I think?"

I nodded and just smiled. He looked from me to the table and looked at his plate, I designed the mash potatoes on a "yes" word on the side of the plate along with the grilled chicken in the middle of the plate. He looked at me and said:

"this yes is for my questions I asked earlier?"

I nodded again and smiled. Liam smiled so wide and literally carried me off ground and started spinning. I started laughing. Happy that he is happy. He put me down and cupped my face and said:

"I am so happy right now, you have no idea, my heart feels like it will explode from the happiness"

Cassie: "me too Liam"

I was about to say lets eat when he kissed me, I kissed him back almost immediately, I don't think I missed anything this much as much as I missed this feeling. when I ran out of breath, I pulled away. I looked at him and said:

"I missed this so much"

Liam: "me too babe"

I smiled and said:

"I missed you calling me babe too"

He smiled and said:

"babe, babe, babe, babe"

He started giving me pecks on the lips every time he said the word "babe" and of course I started laughing.

*one year later*

Liam: "babe, we need to go and get some stuff from the grocery for home"

Cassie: "didn't we go last week? Liam we cant keep going out during this pandemic"

Liam: "I know but food finishes really fast what to do?"

He laughed and I just shook my head. A lot has changed during this year, me and Liam came out to the public last December, I told my aunt, Clara and Max in November because I didn't want them to know from the media and he asked me to move in with him on the Valentine's day, 3 months ago.

We went and looked for houses together so Liam can buy one. He insisted that he wants to buy a colonial house for the long future, a home for us and our children, he wanted it to be big enough for a family to live in and have their own space. So we found a good one, it is a three storey house.

He bought it and now we are living in it, the first storey has two living rooms, one dinning room, a big kitchen and two guest bathrooms. The second storey has a guest room with it own bathroom, two medium bedrooms with their own bathrooms and one master bedroom with its bathroom which is mine's and Liam's.

The third storey has three big rooms with their separate bathrooms each. Liam made one of them like a mini studio place for him to write and record in whenever he likes. So it's like work place room for him.

I also took one of the rooms as a study room for me, I felt bad to put my books, medical equipment and other stuff in our bedroom, so I used this room as my study room, plus I will need to be by myself whenever I am studying or preparing for an exam and I can't study in the living room or our bedroom, maybe Liam will have his friends over and maybe will want to watch the tv or sleep since most of the night I am awake studying, so this room is my private study room, where I won't bother Liam.

The third room, we decided to keep it as a storage room where we keep our old or unused stuff and in the future we can use it as a playroom for our children.

There is also a big closed garage, where me and Liam park our cars in, it can also have another 3 cars so if we have decided to have a friends sleepover party or a family gathering we won't have to worry much about the parking.

There is also a huge garden surrounding the house from three sides, the fourth side is occupied by the garage.

The front part of the garden is smaller compared to the other two parts since the front door and it's porch is occupying most of the space but it's size is still good so we decided to plant flowers in this area to bring warmth to the person walking into our house, the back garden Liam wanted to build in a pool so we did it and for the side part, we added a small table with chairs and two swing sofas.

As for the rooftop we added two beach chaise lounges for us to watch the stars from or to relax and watch the city lights in the distance from or perhaps to think.

I talked to Liam about some stuff before moving in together, I told him that I am not planning to get married yet or have kids or even have sex before I finish my education, I told him that I want to focus on my studies and then after I graduate and finish my residency, we can think and work on those stuff.

I asked him if he is ready to wait for me for about 6 or 10 years and he said he will wait and he respects my requests. I was so happy to hear that from him, he is a supportive man.

I needed to tell him that before taking a step further which is moving in with him so he knows what to do and when because I didn't want to break his heart if he was planning to propose to me soon and also I didn't want him to waste his years if he wasn't going to wait for me, so I just had to let him know.

Anyways let's talk about the present now, that was three months ago, let's go back to the present. We are now in May 2020, quarantined due to the Corona virus pandemic the whole world is facing right now.

I am not going anymore to uni as our semester got postponed till next September, because we cant go to the hospitals anymore, I was so glad that my 4th year was getting over but now I will have an additional semester.

My friends in the 5th year already graduated to help with the situation we are in. I am thinking of ways where I can volunteer in a hospital or a COVID-19 testing center but I am still not sure.

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Liam saying that he is ready, I nodded and we put our face masks and gloves and went out to get the groceries.

----------------------------------------------------— Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1202 Words