Chapter 42 : planning

Plz read the Author's note
.
.
.

Liam's P.O.V :

I woke up to find the bed empty . The sound of running water was heard from the bathroom so I guess Cassie was in the shower . I grabbrd my phone and looked at the time . It was 8 am . Isn't it too early ??? Then my eyes went to the date today and it made me realize that it was Louis' birthday . I mean I just woke up so don't expect me to remember everything . We need to surprise him , I guess I will have to talk with the boys and Cassie . I got up and went over to my suitcase and took out a pair of new boxers , sweetpant and a white shirt . As I turned around the bathroom door opened and Cassie came out looking good .

Cassie : "good morning Liam"

Liam : "morning Cass"

Cassie : "I can't believe it is Louis' birthday already . He is 23 . Oh my god he is growing up so fast"

I laughed and watched her fangirl . After a little time she said :

"Sorry . You can go and take the bathroom"

I laughed and walked to the bathroom . After I took a shower . I went out and then walked down and to the kitchen . Cassie , Harry , Niall and Zayn were in the kitchen I guess Louis was still asleep . I exchanged some good mornings with the boys then Niall said :

"Guys we need to surprise Louis"

We made a plan that we all liked , loved actually . I just hope it works out as planned .

Cassie : "I don't want to ruin the moment but put in mind that I am not going to stay at the party"

Zayn : "c'mon . Loose up a bit . It is just for today"

Cassie : "no and don't try to convince me because the last time you tried to convince me to go to Niall's patry you failed"

Liam : "we will sort that out later . Let's just start the plane already , we want everything to go as planed"

They nooded and me , Zayn and Harry went outside .

Harry : "Liam wait we don't have the car"

Liam : "let's just borrow Cassie's"

We nodded and I ran inside . I ran to the kitchen .

Cassie : "are you back that fast ???"

She laughed making Niall and I laugh too .

Liam : "no of course . Cassie , can we borrow you car ???"

She nodded instantly and tossed me her car keys .

Liam : "thanks love"

I ran back outside . Harry and Zayn were standing there . We ran to the car and got in the buckled the seatbelt and started the car driving fast to the nearest supermarket .

Harry : "Yesterday I slept while he sat on his phone and at 5 am when I stirred in my sleep he was still awake so I guess he will have a hard time waking up"

Zayn : "this is great"

I nodded and soon we were in front of the supermarket . I parked Cassie's car and we all rushed inside . We went straight to the party things aisle . We literally grabbed everything . We took . Plates , cups , all kinds of decorations . The cart was now full and we still haven't bought the drinks and foods . Jesus . We went to the sweet aisle and grabbed deferent kinds of chips , chocolates , Oreos and deferent kinds of junk food then we went and got a lot of beers and wine and then we went to the cashier . We paid and went out . Of course the amount was big we didn't care . We loaded the bags in the boot then got in Cassie's car . I drove back home . We got out and then carried the bags inside . The flat looked cleaned and quite . We put the bags on the counter and the table in the kitchen then I turned and looked at the two boys standing in fornt of me .