Chapter 63 : beach

Cassie's P.O.V :

I stood in front of the wardrobe . What should I wear ??? Should I call Harry and cancel the plans ??? No I will let them down . But what should I wear ??? I took out a short trousers/pantacore (picture below)

 But what should I wear ??? I took out a short trousers/pantacore (picture below)

I also took out a white tanktop . I took a shower and put on my clothes , I took my sunglasses and my beach bag , yeah I have one since I used to go to the beach with aunt May , David and Clara . They would swim while I would sit and get a tan . I threw the sunblock cream and my towel in it along with my book which I am currently reading . I put on my flipflop slippers and took my phone and my headphones and went out taking the key card with me . I knocked on the boy's suite and Niall answered it . I went inside and the boys were ready with their swimming shorts and a shirt .

Louis : "everyone is ready ???"

We all nodded .

Louis : "let's go then"

We went out and went to the elevator . The beach was just across the hotel . We crossed the road and we were on the beach . See . Anyways . I took off my flipflop slippers and held it in my hand as I walked on the hot sand . This feels amazing . The boys did the same and they ran to an empty spot , spreading out their towel . I laughed as Louis didn't know how to keep his towel as it started flying from the wind , he put it again down and sat on it .

Louis : "now show me how you will fly again"

He crossed his arms over his chest . Making us all laugh . The boys took off their shirts and Niall screamed :

"Last one to water is a chick"

He started running while the boys ran after him shouting at him for being a cheater and running before them all . Of course Niall was the first to reach the water since he ran first . The boys then jumped in water and started splashing each other . I laughed and took out my sunblock cream and applied a little on my arm and started rubbing it up and down my arm . I did the same with the other arm and my legs . I know I am not wearing a bikini but I don't care . I don't need to get a full tan my arms and legs would be okay . I put on my sunglasses and took out my book . I started reading ....... After about 15 minutes later , I was so into the book when the book got pulled out of my hand ..... I looked up to find Liam . Well . A wet and shirtless Liam is standing in front of me . Why did I even agree coming here ??? He is killing me . I looked at his hands and they were wet . He is holding my book with wet hands . God .

Cassie : "hey I was reading that and give me back my book . Your hands are wet"

He smirked and started reading the title of the book and aimlessly going through it . I knew he is teasing me . So I stood up and tried to get my book back but I failed .

Liam : "let's make a deal . If you come into the water , I will give your book back"

Cassie : "but"

Liam : "I know , you aren't in your swimming suit and you don't even like wearing one and that you don't know how to swim but at least give it a try ??? In your clothes"

I was shocked that he knew those things about me . I mean I know that I told him but I never imagined that he would actually care about them . That made me so happy .

Liam : "Cassie ??? You okay ???"

I shook my head and blinked .

Cassie : "I am fine"

Liam : "sure ??? If what I said made you sad then I am sorry"

Cassie : "no no . It is perfectly fine . I was just thinking . Let's go"

Liam smiled . He gave me my book and I took it from him and ran .

Cassie : "I fooled you"

He laughed and started running after me . I looked behind me and he was almost there . I looked back in front of me just to hit into wet Louis .

Louis : "woah kid . Slow down"

I started panting and saying :

"I fooled Liam so he is trying to get my back"

Louis : "how ???"

Cassie : "by taking me to the water"

Louis laughed and suddenly I was picked up . I realised it is Liam . I started kicking him . Liam took the book out of my hand threw the book to Louis . Louis got it and threw it on my towel beside my things . I then screamed :

"Louis , help me"

He shrugged and shouted back :

"Sorry love but I would love to see you wet"

He winked and the boys joined us as Liam threw me in water . Liam didn't throw me inside the water where it is deep and he knows that I can't swim so he threw me in the water where it reached my knees . Thanks god I wasn't fully wet . Or at least I think because just in no time . The boys jumped in water making a huge splash to form and of course to me bing fully wet . I decided that since I am wet , I will stay here and have fun and that is what I will be doing now . I started splashing the boys with water or jumping on their backs making them fall . They were all hot . I mean who wouldn't say that one direction are hot especially when they are wet and shirtless . Many girls would die to be in this very position and I am glad that I get to be in this position . We had fun playing and joking around . After about an hour we got hungry . Of course after all this playing and splashing in water we should get hungry . Well this is what we are doing next ..... getting food ......

------------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1011 words ☺