Chapter 46 : pizza and cake

Zayn's P.O.V :

A part of the plan was Perrie calling me to pretend that she wants to go shopping with me and to send Louis to Cassie's house . After Louis went , I hoped that he wouldn't go back home because if he did . Everything will go to to the bin . He needs to go to Casdie's house so me and Perrie will help the boys with the final touches . Perrie came out of forever 21 which was her hiding place .

Perrie : "let's go Zayn"

I nodded and took her hand and we went out of the shopping mall . I stopped a cab and we got in . I told the driver the address and he started driving three . Me and Perrie talked about today . Soon the cab stopped and I paid him and we went out . We got into the house . Harry , Liam and Niall were in the couch eating some snakes .

Niall : "hello"

Perrie : "hi Nialler"

Zany : "hi"

Harry : "we finished the decorations"

Me and Perrie looked around the room . Decorations filled the place . The living room , the hallway and the kitchen . The whole first floor was filled with decorations .

Zayn : "guys what about upstairs ??? Is there any decorations up ???"

They shook their head and I nodded .

Liam : "we have one thing left"

Perrie : "which is ???"

Liam : "to make sure that Niall and Cassie invited all his family and friends"

We nodded and we started revising the names of his friends and family that Niall and Cassie invited . Last check you know .....

Cassie's P.O.V :

I opened the door to find Louis standing there .

Cassie : "hi Lou"

Louis : "don't hi me . I am mad at you"

He tried not to laugh . He got inside and I closes the door behind him . He walked to the couch and sat down . I walke over to hin .

Cassie : "why Lou ???"

Louis : "because you woke me up in the morning"

Cassie : "aww c'mon Louis . If I didn't wake you up you wouldn't eat your hot MacDonald's, it could have been cold and you wouldn't have bought this"

I said pointing to the Adidas bag .

Louis : "you have a point . Why are you always right ???"

Cassie : "because I am Cassie"

He laughed which caused me to laigh .

Louis : "come here"

He stood up and opened his arms . I smiled and walked to him and wrapped my arms around his torso while he wrapped his around my shoulders . After a minute he pulled away .

Louis :"what are we going to do ???"

Cassie : "I don't know . It is your birthday so what do you want to do ???"

Louis : "I feel like cooking . You up for it ??? Even though I am bad at it"

I giggled and nodded .

Cassie : "so what are you craving for birthday boy ???"

Louis : "let's bake a cake and do a pizza"