chapter 106 : date

Cassie's P.O.V :

So after eating the pizza while talking and watching tv . Liam said he was going to sleep and so did Emma . Me and the others sat for a bit more and talked before they said that they are going to sleep too . I went upstairs and into the guest's room , I sat on the bed and took out my laptop and started playing games after I was bored , I logged into facebook and saw what was happening in there , I chatted with some of my old friends then I closed the laptop and decided to have a rest until Liam comes , I checked the time and found it 11 pm , I laid back and got ready for my rest .

~

~

~

I opened my eyes to the sound a knock on the bedroom door , seconds later it opened and Liam came in . I sat upright and rubbed my eyes .

Liam : "you were sleeping ???"

Cassie : "nope just resting"

He nodded .

Liam : "well then go and change into something casual"

I nodded and got up and went to my baggage and took out a pair of ripped jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt . I went to the bathroom attached to the guest's room and changed into them , I went out and found Liam sitting on the bed on his phone , he locked it and looked at me .

Cassie : "don't look at me like this , I still haven't done my hair"

He laughed and shook his head , I did my hair and then put on my converse and took my phone .

Liam : "can I look at you now ???"

I hit his arm as we laughed . he looked at me and I had to playfully slap him because he was staring .

Cassie : "I think I agreed to look at me but not stare"

He glared at me then gave me a peck on the lips then pulled me with him out of the room and slowly we tip toed downstairs and out of the house . We walked down the street hand in hand till we reached the park . We walked through the huge gates and walked further into the park . we reached a green spot under a tree where there was a blanket laid out and a picnic basket was on it , we sat down and Liam said :

"would you like to eat now ???"

Cassie : "nope not now"

He nodded and said :

"you know when I was small I used to come here and sit under this very tree whenever I felt sad , it was like my escape place , I used to sit here and watch the sky , sometimes it was full of stars other times it would be clear , other times it would be cloudy and I would end up being soaked wet and sometimes I would even fall asleep under this tree"

I listened as he spoke and told me about his childhood , he sighed and said :

"those days"

I looked at him and said :

"do you miss those days ???"

Liam : "no , because they were sad moments and I don't think that anyone miss the sad moments in life but at the same time yeah I miss being able to come here and sit alone , it was freedom , now I can't even go to a park alone and sit under a tree without being pictured or attacked by fans"

Cassie : "so you miss the quiet life not the old moments ???"

Liam : "yeah exactly"

I nodded as he laid against the tree and pulled me to sit in between his legs , wrapping his arms around me . I rested my head against his chest and we sat in quietness as I listened to his heartbeats , I swear I could fall asleep like this . I then threw my head back and looked at him , laughing .

Liam : "well yeah I know my face looks ridiculous looking at it upside down"

I sat upright and turned to him and squeezed his cheeks and said :

"well you are cute"

Liam : "whatever"

He rolled his eyes and I turned back around and laid my head again on his chest . He started playing in my hair as we sat in silence , a comfortable kind of silence . After about ten minutes Liam said :

"you know as I remember there used to be a swing set in this park"

Cassie : "is it still there ???"

Liam : "I don't know but you know we can go look for it if you want"

I nodded and said :

"let's go and look for it"

I stood up and offered Liam a hand , he took it then we brushed our clothes from any grass or tree leaves before we stared walking hand in hand around the park , no one was here so it was like me and Liam are in our own little world . we made a small talk while searching , I was a little afraid since it was dark , silent and this place was full of trees so imagine yourself being here , wouldn't you be a little scared ??? . Liam kept squeezing my hand and talking to me to make me less scared , I don't know how long we have been walking in the park but I was starting to get tired .

Cassie : "can we have a rest ???"

Liam : "sure babe"

We sat on a bench and rested for a while .

Liam : "do you think it is still really there ???"

Cassie : "hopefully yes"

He nodded and we both stood up and continued searching ........

~

~

~

So after a fifteen minutes walk , Liam found it . We both ran there and of course Liam was there before me , he sat on a swing while I sat on the other and in a couple of minutes we were both flying high , laughing . It was like we were back to being kids .............

--------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow . I know I haven't updated in two weeks and I am sorry but my phone is taken away so I couldn't update but I will try my best to update ......

1071 Words