Chapter 44 : a pain in the arse

Cassie's P.O.V :

I opened the guest's room door . Louis was lying there sleeping . I got in and closed the door behind me slowly . I tiptoed and walked to the bed . Should I shake his shoulder ??? No this is a lame thing to do for a birthday boy . Should I shout in ears ??? No he will probably have a heart attach plus he might go deaf . I laughed silently at what I just thought and imagined Louis jumping up almost having a heart attach . Maybe jump on the bed ??? Yeah yeah this is a good idea . I slowly walked to the other side of the bed which was empty and got on it and stood in front of him . I then starting jumping up and down while laughing and Louis was slightly getting up and down too . He opened his eyes and looked at me .

Louis : "what the hell ???"

I laughed as I continued jumping .

Cassie : "good morning well good afternoon birthday boy"

He groaned .

Louis : "I want to sleep"

Cassie : "no you aren't going to get anymore sleep"

Louis : "well then at least 5 more minutes"

He gave me dog puppy eyes . I nodded .

Cassie : "just 5 more minutes"

Louis : "thank you thank you thank you"

He fell back and closed his eyes . I got down and sat on the bed . I took out my phone and looked at the time it was 3:10 pm . I checked Twitter and then glanced at the time . It was now 3:15 pm . 5 minutes . Watch out Tomlinson . I grinned and put my phone back in my pocket . I then stood up and started jumping again .

Louis : "for God's sake . It is my birthday . I should do whatever I want and right now I want to sleep"

Cassie : "it is already 3 in the afternoon . When do you want to wake up at 7 in the evening ???"

He groaned again and I laughed .

Cassie : "this is what happens when you sleep really late"

I couldn't jump anymore as I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me down . He used one arm to hold me close to his body so I couldn't move .

Louis : "now this is better"

He closed his eyes still holding me . I laughed .

Cassie : "maybe I can't jump but I can still talk and scream"

Louis : "you are so annoying"

Cassie : "I know right"

Louis : "can you please shut up for a while ???"

Cassie : "no no no"

I said it in a song-like tone while shaking my head .

Louis : "I know exactly how to shut you up"

I didn't know what he was about to do . I watched him as he got up and got over me . My eyes widened as I knew what he was doing . He dug his fingers in my sides and started tickling me . I started laughing and screaming .

Cassie : "s-stop L-Louis"

Louis : "say that you regret waking the birthday boy up"

I shook my head .

Louis : "as you wish"

He started trickling me more which only made me laugh and scream more .