Chapter 131 : cards

*Two days later*

Cassie's P.O.V :

Today me and Liam are invited for his parents' house . It's now 2 pm , I just got home from college , since today is Friday we finish 2 hours early . Liam said that he will pick me up at 6 pm . I decided that since I have nothing to do till 5 I will study a bit , I need to get some stuff done since I have work tomorrow and after tomorrow so I won't have the full time to study .

~
~
~

It's now 5 pm . I got up and went to my room . I opened my wardrobe and got out the dark blue knee length dress that I have . I went then to the bathroom and after I finished , I put the dress on . I then decided to french braid my hair . After I was done . I put some dark brown lipstick and mascara on . I then sprayed some perfume and then I took out my golden clutch . I put in it some tissues , earphones and my lipstick . I then took my phone and went downstairs  , I sat on the couch . Soon Liam texted me that he is out , waiting in my driveway . I put on my golden high heels and the went out , locked the door and went to Liam's car .

Liam : "you look beautiful"

Cassie : "thanks , you don't look bad either"

He then leaned in and gave me a kiss on my nose .

Cassie : "Liam cmon we don't wanna be late"

Liam : "chill bae we still have time"

I nodded . He leaned in yet again but only this time he kissed me . I kissed him back , feeling fireworks and heat rising around us . After a couple of minutes , our kiss had to end because we both needed air before running out of breath .

Liam : "sorry babe I ruined your lipstick"

I opened the car sun visor and looked into it . I then threw my head back as Liam kept on laughing . I then took out my lipstick and a tissue to fix my lipstick look . After I was done I closed the car sun visor , put the lipstick back in the clutch , turned to Liam and said :

"No kissing is allowed till the end of the day"

He pouted .

Cassie : "no Liam"

He kept his pout and started to drive . He kept the pout during the full ride . Once he parked the car in his parents' house driveway , he looked at me with the pout , I then leaned in and gave him a kiss on his lips , he tried to kiss back but I was too quick to pull away my lips . I just couldn't let him pout in front of his parents .

Cassie : "that's the kiss of luck"

Liam : "don't worry , I am sure they will accept you"

He is serious now . I nodded and we both went out of the car , he held my hand and gave me a nod . I nodded back to let him know that I am ready . He then knocked on the door . Geoff opened the door and Karen was standing beside him . They looked at Liam and then at me and both of them smiled wide with wide eyes .

Karen : "oh my god , is it really you Cassie ???"

I nodded . She then grabbed me in a tight hug .