Chapter 99 : new meal

Cassie's P.O.V :

So at 5 pm . Niall came home and changed his clothes then went to the kitchen and I remembered that we are supposed to cook the meal we saw earlier in the magazine on dinner . Liam was asleep on my leg and Harry was reading a book . I moved Liam's head from my leg slowly not wanting to wake him up and went to the kitchen .

Niall : "let's start"

I nodded .

Liam's P.O.V :

I woke up to someone screaming . I saw Harry running to the kitchen and then laughs was followed . I got up fast and ran to kitchen and looked around . Niall and Cassie were both covered with flour and eggs as well as the kitchen . I let out a breath .

Liam : "you guys scared me , I thought something was seriously wrong"

Harry took out his phone and took a picture of them . I sighed and walked away . I am mad now . I woke up thinking that something was wrong and it turned out to be them playing and they did a mess in the kitchen . Harry on the other hand was laughing with them and taking pictures of them . I got up again and went to the kitchen and said :

"Go clean yourself then come and clean this mess"

They nodded and headed upstairs still laughing . I then went to sit on the couch . After about half an hour later , they both came downstairs all cleaned and went to clean the kitchen . They were still laughing and giggling and I tired to calm myself down . Harry then came and sat beside me and said :

"Liam calm down . I don't know why are you angry . You are overreacting"

Liam : "overreacting ??? Harry I woke up fast thinking that something was wrong and at the end they are just playing ??? They are so childish"

Harry rubbed my back and said :

"Well Liam . They are not childish , They are just having fun . One day you will have a food fight with someone and you will know that it isn't called childish but having fun"

I nodded not wanting to fight any further . After about an hour of Niall and Cassie cleaning the kitchen , I went in and saw them putting something in the microwave .

Liam : "what are you both doing ??? Trying to burn down the house ???"

Cassie : "what is wrong with you Liam ??? Why are you so mad ??? Did we do something wrong ???"

Liam : "oh no you did nothing wrong . You weren't acting childish and you didn't wake me up panicking"

I was now shouting and I saw Cassie flinching as I sighed . I didn't mean to scare her , I then saw Niall wrapping his arms around her and she laying her head on his chest . I wished that I would be in his place right now , holding her close and telling her that I am sorry and that I didn't mean to scare her . Not wanting to get jealous , I left the kitchen and went up to my room . I learnt to be alone when I angry because when I am , I do and say things I never mean to when I am not angry . The boys learnt also to leave me alone when I am angry .... after about 15 minutes , I was all calmed down . I was planning on going downstairs and as I was going to get up from my bed someone knocked on my door .

Liam : "come in"

This person opened the door and it turned out to be Niall .

Niall : "dinner is ready"

He closed the door and went out . I took my phone from the bedside table and put it in my pocket and this time , I got up and walked out of my room and downstairs , I then went in the kitchen and saw Cassie , Harry and Niall are all sitting around the island table . I sat down and found a new meal in our plates .