Chapter 129 : I wouldn't miss it for anything or anyone

*Two weeks later*

Cassie's P.O.V :

Today is the new year eve and all the boys are with their families . Even Liam flew yesterday to Sydney because Emma is there for some work and of course the management told him to go and spend the new year with her . What should I do today ??? The only thing I know is that I can't go out today because London at day becomes so crowded with people and everyone goes to watch the midnight fireworks at the eye of London , so I will just stay at home and I will probably watch the fireworks on tv . Right now it's 12 in the afternoon . I just woke up . I went to the bathroom and after I showered , and ate breakfast , I decided that today I must clean the house .

So I need to start by changing the bed sheets then do the laundry then clean the dust off the tables , tv windows and all of these stuff then sweep and mob the floors then clean the bathrooms and finally arrange the kitchen , check the expiry dates of the caned stuff and make a shopping list with the things that are about to finish or is already finished so when I go grocery shopping I know what I need . By the time I finish all of this I guess it will be already about 5 or 6 pm so I can eat and relax for the rest of the night .....

I went to my room and put on an oversized tee shirt so I can move comfortably in it and I didnt wear any shorts or pants , just in my underwear . I am comfortable this way plus no one is here so I am free . I tied my hair up in a tight bun and put on music and LETS START ........

~
~
~

It is now 6 pm and I am done , I threw myself down on the couch . Even though it's below 10 degrees outside , I feel like it's 100 degrees here . I forced myself to get up and go get a shower . After I was done I opened the fridge and took out the pasta with meatballs leftovers from yesterday . I opened my laptop and started watching some youtube videos while I am eating .

After I was done I washed the dishes and then I sat on the couch and texted some of my friends wishing them a happy new year , I then chatted with some other and then Liam texted me saying :

Happy new year babe , wish I could be with you on this day ....... we celebrated the new year here from 4 hours ago 😂 we are already in 2018 here .

My jaw dropped, really ? It's still 7 pm here . Wow . I texted him back :

Its okay Lima , don't be sad , we still have lots of new year eves to celebrate together ..... I love how we are a year apart . It's like I am talking to the future you and you are talking to the past me 😂

Liam :

Yeah if you deeply think about it , it's mind blowing 🤯

We both texted each other for a bit more , laughing ..... then he had to go so I decided to watch my favourite tv show . I opened the tv and went to the channel and found it already began . Damn ... I looked at the time and it is 7:35 . Oh good it only started 5 minutes ago ..... glad I didn't miss a lot .

~
~
~

By the time it was done , it was 8:30 . What should I do now ??? I haven't read read since forever I decided to go to my room and then I grabbed my young adult book and sat on my bed and continued reading from where I stopped the last time .

~
~
~

I was pulled out from reading by my phone buzzing . I looked at it and found a friend of mine texted me back , wishing me a happy new year . My eyes fell on the time and it's 11:30 . Woah . I could have simply missed the fireworks if my friend didn't massage me at the time . I love reading a lot and I can just sit reading for hours without getting tired or bored . I got up from the bed and put the book back in it's place then went to the bathroom . I then went down and opened the tv and went to the channel that brings the fireworks live from London eye . I sat and watched the pre-fireworks commercials and shots of London .