Chapter 29 : work

Cassie's P.O.V :

I waited for the boys to come down . After some time . Niall came down .

Niall : "how is your leg Cassie ???"

Cassie : "it is fine thanks"

Niall nodded .

Niall : "let's go to the van outside . The boys will know and they will come"

I nodded and we went out . Niall opened the door and waited for me to get in . I thanked him and I got in and sat in the first sit , Niall came and sat next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder . The boys were taking long so me and Niall started laughing and talking . I laid my head on his shoulder as we talked and laughed .

Liam's P.O.V :

After I changed . I opened the door and the boys just got out from there rooms . I guess we were all done at the same time . We went down and didn't find Cassie and Niall . where did they go ???

Louis : "where are these weird guys ???"

Zayn : "they probably went to the van"

Liam : "maybe let's go now"

We took our suitcases and I closed all the house light and locked the door . We weren't going to come back for at least 3 months . We then walked to the van . Harry offered to put our suitcases in the boot himself and we thanked him . I got in the van to see Niall and Cassie laughing really hard and Cassie's head was on Niall's shoulder . I got jealous . Ugh . I sat on the last sit beside Zayn while Louis sat in the middle sit . Harry got in after some time and sat beside Louis . I couldn't stand seeing Niall and Cassie like this . They haven't even noticed that we were here .

Liam : "Niall did you put your suitcase in the boot ???"

They turned around and looked at us then Niall said :

"Oh hey boys . Didn't notice you were here and yes Liam I did it put it in the boot"

I nodded and the driver started driving . All the way to the airport Niall and Cassie didn't stop talking with each other . Even the boys tired to get make some conversation with them so it would be less awkward . It worked but then again they would talk and laugh together . I couldn't sit and watch them being like this . I took out my phone and did anything . I would glance at them every once in a while . After what felt like a century we arrived at the airport . I tipped the driver even though Paul paid him . After we got out , we took our bags and got inside . We checked in and got our suitcases done . We sat with Cassie for 15 minutes because it was already 4:45 pm . It was time to say goodbye to Cassie . Each of the boys hugged her and it was time for me to hug her . I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her . She hugged back . I then pulled away so it doesn't seem like anything is happening .

Niall : "I will miss you Cassie"

Cassie : "I will too Niall"

She hugged him and he hugged back .

Paul : "guys you should go"

We hugged her and she said :

"Guys I hope you will have fun those months and please take care of yourself"

Liam : "take care of yourself too and good luck in your studies"

Louis : "we will miss you goldilocks"

Cassie : "I will miss you too boys"

We hugged her one last time and said goodbye to Paul and Cassie . We then started walking and we turned around and Cassie shouted :

"Have a safe flight boys . When you arrive massage me please"

Harry shouted back :

"Thanks Cassie and sure"

We walked and got in the car that will drive us to our jet . After some time we arrived . We got out and got on the jet . I sat on the single seat . Louis took the other single seat while Niall and Harry sat beside each other . Zayn sat on the single seat . I couldn't help but think about Cassie and how much I am going to miss her .

Cassie's P.O.V :

As the boys went . Me and Paul went out to his car .

Cassie : "Paul if I am making a trouble I can take a taxi"

Paul : "no . It is okay"

I nodded and I got in the passenger seat while he got in the driver seat . I told Paul the location of my house and on the way I texted my boss "Max" and told him that I would be late 15 minutes or less . After some time Paul dropped me home .

Cassie : "thanks Paul"

Paul : "no problem"

Cassie : "take care of yourself Paul and the boys"

Paul : "thanks , I will and you too"

I hugged him and got out . I went inside and heard the car pulling out of the driveway . I drank some water and put my school bag on the couch and took out the power bank and put it in my pocket along with the headphones . In the other pocket I had my wallet . I was now ready to go , I went out and locked the door and started walking to the cafe' . If you don't know , I work in a small cafe' at the end of the street . I arrived . I got inside and went to the back of the cafe' where I put on my apron and went out . It was my third day of work here . Luna , the girl who works at the same shift as mine . Was standing on the cashier . She smiled and said :

"I thought you wouldn't come"

Cassie : "sorry I was just busy"

She nodded and left to take the customers orders while I stood on the cashier .

It was now 7pm . My shift was over . I work only 2 hours from 5pm till 7pm . Max opens the cafe' at 7am and closes it at 7pm . And every two hours every girl/guy works here , only works for 2 hours . Max wants to help the teenagers who needs job that is why he would let everyone work on for 2 hours so many people can be here and in every shift 2 people works . One for the cashier and one to take the oders . So I am the cashier girl and Luna is the one taking and brining the oders . I think Max is so kind hearted for him to do like this . So 12 people is working here . I only counted the cashier and the waiter job , I didn't count the one who are making the coffees or the ones who are watching the dishes and things or the ones who clean the cafe' . I think about 50 people work in this place . Max is a great guy . He never shouts . He is boss goals . He was 25 years old . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Max saying :

"Cassie . Are you okay ???"

I nodded and said :

"Yeah I am fine"

Max : "cool . I will close now , would you like to take a cup of coffee ???"

I shook my head because I don't like getting anything for free . If someone wants to give me something , I should pay them back unless it was a present or something .

Cassie : "thanks Max . So you need help ???"

He nodded and I started helping him closing the cafe' . after we were done , he offered me a cup of coffee and I gave in and took it , thanking him . After we said our goodnights . We went in our separate ways . I started walking home wondering if the boys arrived ???

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : vote . Follow . Comment . Share .

1266 words ☺