Chapter 43 : inviting people

Cassie's P.O.V :

Niall : "from where should we start ???"

Cassie : "well I have an idea"

I got up and walked upstairs slowly then got into my room . I grabbed two pens and two papers and went back down . I handed Niall a pen and a paper then sat down on the carpet and put my pen and paper on the coffee table in front of me .

Null : "what are those for ???"

Cassie : "well . You will write any name that crosses your mind that is friends with Louis or one of his family member . I will do the same and then we can invite the people we wrote down their names without forgetting anyone ..... hopefully"

Null : "sounds good . Why are you so smart ???"

He faked crying as I laughed . He then stood from the couch and sat on the carpet opposite from me and put the pen and paper on the coffee table . I then started writing down names that I knew that were friends with him or his family member . I was sure that Niall will write more names than me as he was with him 24/7 while I was a fan . I then grabbed my phone and starting opening Louis' tagged people on Twitter and instagram . Most of them were his friends and sometimes there were pictures where he didn't tag his friends so I just showed Niall the picture and he would tell me their name's and we would write them down . After about 2 hours of thinking we were done . We had two papers full of names .

Cassie : "now since we are done we need to cancel out the names that we both wrote to avoid inviting someone twice"

He nodded and I took a hold of my paper and he did the same with his paper . Then we started reading the names out loud and when we find a common name , one of us would scramble it and the other would keep it so like this we will have the name only one time . My the time we were done this it was 12 pm .

Niall : "I am tired"

Cassie : "me too but the hard work is done"

Niall : "yeah but can we at least have a break . I am starving "

I nodded and we got up and walked to the kitchen and prepared some sandwiches then we took them and sat on the couch and watched the tv . After we were done Niall grabbed his phone and I grabbed the pen and the paper and sat next to him and I started reading out names one by one as he would search them up in his contacts then call them and invite them . When someone doesn't pick up the phone , he would text them and I would put a tick (check mark) next to the name . We were now done and it was 2 pm . Niall threw his phone on the other couch and took the pen and the paper from me and threw them too on the same couch he threw his phone on . He looked at the time and sighed .

Niall : "let's call them and see how they are doing"

I nodded and he stood up and grabbed his phone then came and sat down next to me . He clicked on Liam's number and set it on speakers .

Liam : "hello mate"

His voice sent butterflies to my stomach .

Niall : "hi liam"

Liam : "how's everything going ???"

Niall : "well we just finished a couple of minutes ago"

Liam : "good . I just hope that you didn't forget anyone"

Niall : "I hope too"

Liam : "and how is Cassie ???"

I blushed as he mentioned my name . Does he care about me ??? I mean I his friend so he sure care about me stupid . Niall smirked and said :

"She is here Liam if you want to talk to her . The phone is on speakers"

I glared at him and he just smirked more .

Liam : "hi Cass"

Cassie : "hi Liam"

Liam : "how was the working ???"

Cassie : "it was good maybe tiring but anything for the birthday boy . What about you ???"

Liam : "we are doing good also . We didn't finish but we are having a break now . Speaking of the birthday boy . He is still sleeping ???"

I nodded even though he can't see me .

Cassie : "yeah he is"

Liam laughed that cute laugh of his which sent butterflies yet again to my stomach .

Liam : "seems like he really slept late yesterday"

Cassie : "yeah"

Liam : "when you guys are ready to wake him up just text me so we can bring lunch and come"

Cassie : "okay Liam"

Liam : "well I should go to continue . See you soon . Bye"

Cassie : "okay and see you soon too . Bye"

Niall hung up and I totally forgot he was even sitting there . He put his phone in his pocket and turned to me .

Niall : "okay what was that about ???"

Cassie : "I don't know what are you talking about ???"

Niall : "yeah yeah"

He rolled his eyes . Then looked at me seriously.

Niall : "Cassie . Do you love Liam ???"

I gulped and widened my eyes and shook my head .

Cassie : "n-no of course"

I tried not to stutter but unfortunately I did . He just nodded not looking convinced .

Cassie : "Niall can I ask you something ???"

Niall : "sure shoot"

Cassie : "how do you have all Louis' friends and families numbers ???"

Niall : "well we have a thing called 'friends backup' where each one of us will have the other's friends and families numbers so for example Louis , I have all his friends's and familie's numbers so if anything happened to his phone or he deleted a number by mistake then me , Harry , Zayn and Liam would be his bakeup . Same goes for the others and me"

I nodded .

Cassie : "that is cool and who was the one who had that idea ???"

Niall : "Liam did since you know he is a little mature than us"

I giggled at what he said and nodded .
Niall : "now what should we do ???"

I shrugged .

Cassie : "I don't know . Maybe watch tv ???"

He nodded and grabbed the tv remote . We watched tv for a little bit till it was 3 pm .

Niall : "I think it is time to wake this lazy ass sleeping upstairs"

I laughed and nodded . He took out his phone and massaged Liam then put the phone in his pocket .

Niall : "can you wake him up , because I want to go to the bathroom and remove all those papers and pens so he wouldn't know anything"

I nodded and got up to go upstairs while Niall went to the bathroom .

Here I come birthday boy .......

-------------------------------------------------------------Author's note : vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

1118 words ☺