Chapter 84 : Birthday Patry

Cassie's P.O.V :

I am so happy right now . Me and Liam just entered my home and a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE" was shouted and was hanging from the ceiling . After they were done I said :

"Aww thanks guys"

Me and Liam walked to them as I hugged them one by one . There wasn't a lot of people here , only the boys , Zayn , my aunt , David , Clara and the boy's family . Yeah I invited Zayn and the boys families . To be honest I missed Zayn and I missed him being with the boys so I thought that it is a good opportunity to gather them all and I am happy with the outcome , they are talking and laughing like nothing happened and that made me happy , I hope that they will stay like this . I asked the boys to ask their families to come and they agreed . I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone tapping my shoulder . I turned and Zayn was standing there .

Zayn : "Happy birthday girl . I missed you so much"

Cassie : "thanks and I missed you more"

He hugged me and I hugged him back .

Zayn : "can we talk ??? I think I missed a lot of things"

I nodded and we went to the kitchen . I know exactly what he means and all I have to do now is to play innocent .

Cassie : "so what do you want to talk about ???"

Zayn crossed his arms over his chest and smirked saying :

"So the boys told me something about you loving Liam ???"

I nodded .

Zayn : "I knew it , so are you planning on telling him ???"

I shook my head vigorously .

Zayn : "but you can't just keep it inside you . It will eat you as time passes"

Cassie : "and what do I have to do ??? Walk up to him and be like 'hi Liam , you know what ??? I love you , now I need you to leave Emma and just be with me ???' It just doesn't work like this"

Zayn : "who said that you have to say it like this ??? I am saying that you have to tell him whenever you're ready"

I nodded .

Cassie : "I will . Thanks for the advice"

Zayn : "no need and I am here when you need advice"

Cassie : "so how are you and Perrie ???"

Zayn : "we are good , oh she wishes you a happy birthday and thanks for asking"

Cassie : "aw tell her that I am saying thank you and that I wish she was here"

Zayn : "will do"

I nodded then he hugged me as I hugged him back . Me and Zayn pulled away and jumped when we heard Liam say :

"Hey are you coming to cut the cake or no ??? People out there are dying to eat the cake"

Me , Zayn and Liam laughed as we walked in and I stood in front if the cake as the someone closed the lights and the candles were lit and everyone started singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY . If I wasn't standing in front of the candles then I would have probably died of fear . After I blew the candles and wished a wish . I cut the cake and we all ate . For the rest of the night we enjoyed the music and had fun . Before the party was over I received a text . I opened it and it was from Liam .

Liam :

"Hey babe , meet me in your room"

I smiled and went upstairs and walked to my room . I entered and Liam was sitting on my bed . I closed the door behind me and walked to him . Liam came close till there was only few Inches between us , he looked in my eyes as I did the same , man I never knew how beautiful his eyes are .

Liam : "Your eyes are beautiful too"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I realised that I said that out loud . I blushed and said :

"Did I say it out loud ???"

He nodded and laughed .

Liam : "I missed you"

Cassie : "I missed you too"

He closed the gap between us , once his lips touched mine , fireworks erupted and electricity rushed all over my body . Oh my god this is an amazing feeling . After the kiss we pulled away , we kept staring at each other's eyes for what seemed like forever but unfortunately was only few minutes . I broke the eye contact and said :

"Liam we should probably get down before someone knows"

He nodded sadly .

Liam : "I wish we could stay longer"

Cassie : "me too Liam me too"

I gave him a peck on his lips before exiting my room leaving him behind . I went down and saw that it was 9 pm . Soon enough people started coming to me and say their good byes and leave . After about half an hour the house was empty . Only me and the rubbish here and there . Aunt May , David and Clara were staying at a hotel near by . I insisted on them staying with me but they refused . Anyways I am not tired so I guess I will just open the presents . I started taking random ones and open them , I have so far opened three presents , one from the Tomlinson family minus Louis which is a Gucci back bag . One from David which is all of my favourite candies , I laughed . Yes ladies and gentlemen this is the young man I call my best friend . I also opened a present from the people at work , and when I say people at work I mean my boss Max and my colleagues and the present is a nice long dress . Okay lets complete opening the presents now shall we ??? I found a small envelope , I opened it and it had two letters , both are from my parents ..... What the hell do they want . I don't want to open any of them because I know that whatever is written inside them is not good at all . It is a bad thing , actually a terrible thing ....... --------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . comment . share . follow .

1000 words