Chapter 111 : beach

*Two days later*

Cassie's P.O.V :

So now we are in the Maldives . The boys made me choose between it and Hawaii . Hawaii is a cool place to go in the summer but not in the winter obviously . The Maldives however may be warmer , I don't know . To be honest they are crazy all of them . I gave them a piece of my mind that we are in the winter and it's Christmas time . Most people will travel to countries where it will be snowing like Paris or USA not thinking of going to the beach and pools . I told them that in the summer we can go to Hawaii or The Maldives and now we can either stay in England and enjoy the snow and cold weather or if they are so into traveling , we can go NYC or LA or Paris just like normal , mature people but they refused and said that we should be unique and that they wanna have a new experience at a new summer vacation destination by visiting it in the winter . I of course gave in and agreed with them because it is four against one , so yeah here we are in the Maldives , at the moment I am sitting on a couch in the hotel lobby . We arrived an hour ago and so far the the weather is fine , it is sunny and warm . it is 11 am . Liam and Harry are getting us checked in , I am sitting with Louis and Niall .

Louis : "so Cassie are you still on your opinion that we should have came in the summer ???"

I nodded my head because I know that the weather won't stay like this all week , I am sure we will have to suffer through some rain and wind but let it be to a surprise for them . Oh by the way I forgot to mention that we are staying a week . the other week of the break will be in London to shop for the Christmas presents and arranging things . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Louis saying :

"As you like"

Liam and Harry came back shortly and we all went up the boys didn't want to book a room for each one of us because they said that we want to have fun and stay with each other so instead they book an hotel apartment . I have never been in one before . I went in and had a tour around . There are four rooms , which means that one of us will have to take the couch . There is one living room , one kitchen with a fridge and cooker and there are two bathrooms . After finishing I went back to the living room and sat down . soon the boys came and joined me .

Liam : "the question is who will take the couch ???"

Cassie : "obviously me"

Louis : "why obviously ???"

Cassie : "because I don't want to come in in the morning and find whoever is sleeping on the couch naked or something"

They laughed .

Niall : "but we also don't want to come in and find you naked or something"

He was mimicking me and we all laughed at his voice .

Cassie : "first I don't get naked while I am staying with four boys especially when two of them are single , second thing I don't sound like this when I talk"

Niall : "whatever"

Louis : "but where are you going to keep your things ??? We don't want your make up , underwears and bras to be laying all around"

He was counting things on his fingers and again we laughed .

Cassie : "who told you that I throw my things all around ??? You have a wrong source dear"

I smirked at him .

Louis : "I don't have a source love . I was just saying . You know"

I just nodded and thought for a while about where can I put my things and then I came up with this idea .

Cassie : "I can keep my things in one of the bathroom cupboards and then you won't have to deal with my things laying all around"

Harry : "okay . This is a great idea"

They all nodded .

Louis : "but please tell us which bathroom cupboard you will be taking to avoid opening it without knowing and finding girly stuff in there"

He rolled his eyes and used air quotes while saying "girly stuff" , I giggled and nodded .

Liam : "okay so can we please change into our bathing suits and head to the beach because I can't wait anymore"

Cassie : "you guys go I will stay here . I am tired from the flight today"

Really those 11 hours direct flight made me so tired .

Niall : "are you really starting this from now ??? It is still early for those stories and lies"

He sighed .

Cassie : "I don't mean anything guys . really I am tired . All of you are used to long hours flights but I am not"

Liam : "okay I have comprise . You will come with us and sleep in the warm sun so you will sleep and get tan at the same time"

He smiled and winked . I thought about it for some time , I do need to get tan . I nodded and they cheered . We all stood up and went into different directions . I took my things and went to the bathroom and changed into a tank top and a skirt . I took my small beach bag and put in it my sun block , phone , headphones , power bank , some tissues , my sunglasses and my book that I am currently reading . I put on my slippers and went back to the living room . Harry was already sitting on one of the couches . I opened my phone and chatted a little with Clara , David , aunt May and some of my friends at collage . Soon the rest of the boys came and we all went out and took the elevator down and then headed to the beach . we sat down on the beach loungers and we all started putting sunblock at the same time . after we were down the boys walked to the water while I sat back , put on my sunglass and got ready for a sweet warm sleep ........

----------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

1036 Words