Chapter 149: engagment + wedding day

Cassie's P.O.V:

After I changed back in my dress and cleaned myself, I went out to Liam.

Cassie: "I am back"

Liam: "I am so proud of you babe, you were great"

I smiled and thanked him, after the ceremony was done, we went out and went back to Liam's car.

Liam: "are you tired or do you wanna go somewhere?"

Cassie: "what place do you have in mind?"

Liam: "so you wanna hangout?"

I laughed and nodded. He smiled and started driving to the place he has in mind.

~
~
~

We arrived at a nice place, a lake that has the moon's reflection on the water, there was a blanket and a picnic basket under a tree.

The lake's view was really nice. The moon was full and so white, the stars were a lot and shinning too.

Liam: "Cassie I wanna tell you something"

I looked at him and nodded. He held my hands in his, looked into my eyes and started saying:

"My era is divided into two parts, before you and after you. When I met you, I admired your personality, I knew you were special and I hoped that we would be on good terms. The more I came closer to you, the more I found myself falling in love with you. Everyday I am loving you more. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Start a family with you, I want you to be my children's mother. When my hair gets white and wrinkles covers my face, I want you to be by my side"

He stopped talking and took a deep breath, I figured out what is the purpose of all of this, he will propose to me. My eyes are filled now with water, my heart is now beating too fast.

Liam: "Cassie Walker, will you be mine forever? will you marry me?"

He got on one knee, reached to his pants pocket and took out a small jewelry black box. He opened it and a nice single diamond sliver engagement ring was there.

It looked so beautiful, this doesn't deserve to be worn at all, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the ring. (A/N: image of the ring in the picture box).

I nodded, my brain is so overwhelmed at the moment to even form words. My mouth unable to get any words out.

My voice, lost. Everything is so perfect and happening so fast.

I looked into Liam's eyes and all I did was grab his face in my hands and kiss him, passionate and with love.

He kissed me back right away and I felt him put the jewelry box down on the ground and then holding my face.

After a long perfect kiss, we pulled away, I rested my head against his, he looked into my eyes and said:

"so I will take this as a yes"

Cassie: "yes Liam yes"

We both smiled. Liam pulled away and took the ring box, opened it, took out the ring and waited for me to give him my hand, once I did, he put the ring in my ring finger.

The ring fitted perfectly into my finger, it wasn't large or small for it, just the perfect fit.

I wonder how did Liam know my finger size. I looked up to Liam with teary eyes, he smiled and wiped them away.